Thread: New guy here

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin420 View Post
    Welcome Scott!! Nice bass...Watch out for the smelly guy(DS) and the grouchy old guys here!! HAHAHA Obviously just kidding its a really great bunch on here with loads of knowledge!!!
    No hes not kidding. There is one guy darkskies that sleeps in portable toilets. Weird! And this old grouch finchaser. Another old grouch surfstix. They are crabbier than crab salad don't cross them or stand downwind of them it will be brutal. sorry dark don't ban me I had to follow blazings lead here! Welcome Scott will be nice to hear some NY fishing stories.

Welcome Scott. The smelly guy (DS) is real

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Ouch that was cold! I believe finchaser speaks the truth. Don't let finchaser scare you about our fearless leader tho. I only met dark once, he got me into a nice blitz, along with that guy rip something or other. Alledegly he doesnt fish the daylight hours so if you never fish at night you would never have to smell him lol. Actually hes not a bad guy we just like to bust his balls because it's so easy. He did give me a few plugs so I can say hes generous too. If you ever fish in jersey pm us and we'll show you around. lots of long walks to the fishing grounds in some places but there are still some pretty cool places to find stripers and blues. Welcome aboard and nice fish!

Hey welcome to s&a scott. Looking forward to some more pics and stories.

Port Jefferson is that part of the north or south shore of long island?

Welcome Scott and best of luck this season.

Congrats on your son making Eagle Scout that is quite a challenge! Welcome aboard.

Port Jeff is on the north shore and pretty much right on the center of Long Island.

Welcome to s&a scott! Nice trying to get your kids into fishing. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. They are so focused on the phones and online games nowadays it's hard to try to get them interested in other things.