Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for June 2015 - www.StripersAndAnglers.com

This AM 5 to 6:30 had 2 bass ,4 blues and a fluke all on rubber

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

sure is nice to hear about bass and blues being caught! good work guys and congrats.

This AM 5 to 6:30 had 1 blue on rubber

Nice effort some of ya's are putting in.....
    I like the night tides this week...and with the full moon tides coming into play next week.... had to be out there last night......

6-26 PM trip-
    Two short bass and 7 bluefish to 10#.
    Blues hit popper in the dark....bass hit loaded redfin... (Thanks Monty... )

Great job fellas. Have been fishing a few times a week lately. Not much to report. The other night bunker were bunched up tight in the back of the bay. Got some monster blues on chunks. A bud fishing a head got a striper about 16 pounds. The rest of us got da blues. I think this weather coming in today will prob be the end of that and they will scatter.

With the "pending" thunder and lightening forecasted for tonight I fished Monmouth County ocean side from 1:30-6:30 this morning. Water was a bit murky, but very nice night out. Around 3:30 picked up a short bass ~25 inches on a SS Needle (dragged it over a sand bar), then around 5:00 picked up a 30 inch bass on a 3 oz yellow/white SS popper. All released. Nice chop in the water. Was fun, covered a decent size area.

White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Looks like you guys got some nice catching in before the monsoon. Way to go! Did anyone see the surf in moco today. does it look like chocolate milk? thanks

Just took a ride to the ocean. Did not fish. Water in the shorebreak is slightly dirty and there is a pretty big swell. No signs of life or bird action. If you have far to drive I would wait a day.

Took a ride this am to check out what used to be jetty country..A side from the sad sight..The water was off color and like bucket said big swells..Drove over the highlands bridge about an hour or so ago coming up N and it was still chocolate by the Hook

This AM 5 to 6:30 had 1 bass 1 blue on rubber both had pablum on their breath

Doing better than me finchaser. Fished moco for sunrise and got the skunk. Water still a little dirty but has cleaned up nicely. The swell died down. Definitely fishable, very few fish to be caught.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    Doing better than me finchaser. Fished moco for sunrise and got the skunk. Water still a little dirty but has cleaned up nicely. The swell died down. Definitely fishable, very few fish to be caught.
    So true its hard to catch what's not there it was dirty in the back also

Hit the sand early fished from 5am till 8...Had good action till the sun got up over the horizon...Landed 3 bass missed 2 and dropped 2..20-24in..1 on my burple teaser 1 on a mackerel mambo minnow and another on a greenpoint sharp eye...Quick flurry lasted about 45 mins then they just disappeared...Most came in tight to the beach..And this fish were all juiced up 2 of them launched clear out of the water..Glad that they are still in this spot ive been fishing after all that rain...Ill be back out this evening lookin for a few more! water is cleaning up still a bit off color but it was much better than Sunday

Nice going again blazin! I fished nomoco last night from 8-10. the mosquitoes and bugs were brutal! Managed one striper about 21 inches on a yellow SP.

Fished last Saturday, short trip (poor weather) we landed 4 keeper fluke between 3 of us to 5lbs.

I botched a net job and lost another solid 5lb fluke next to the boat.

Went back again Sunday after the heavy rain. Water temps dropped about 5 degrees and slightly stained. We landed a total of one short fluke between 3 of us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20150627_114650915[1].jpg  

Nice haul there!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789