Thread: Possum Haters Club

Default Possum Haters Club

I recently had some issues with possums on my property. The story that unfolded will be a little graphic....but hopefully will have a happy ending.
    I'll try to add to this when I get time, and finish it up during the Summer doldrums when things are slow. Hope you all enjoy it.

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

I hope this isn't like The Little Rascals He-Man Woman Haters Club LOL

Possums are pretty docile especially during the day.

If you had one that is aggressive most likely it is suffering from rabies (which is supposedly rare in possums).

You being bothered by possums? remove all sources of food from around the property. It kind of sucks if you have a garden because they will consider it to be there all-night diner. They are slow moving. When all else fails double-ought buckshot has helped me. Good luck.

M-80

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Haha lol. Well you can always use them as shark bait too!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I recently had some issues with possums on my property. The story that unfolded will be a little graphic....but hopefully will have a happy ending.
    I'll try to add to this when I get time, and finish it up during the Summer doldrums when things are slow. Hope you all enjoy it.
    Lets face it dood, you started this 16 months ago and never finished it. Your "Ill add to it when I get time" is just clickbait!