Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ACF thread

Default ACF thread

What is an ACF?
    Who is an ACF?
    Is there such a thing as a part-time ACF?
    I figured I would start this thread as a way of admitting defeat, what a freaking loser I am, and maybe get Monty off my back....until I can catch some fish and rub his face in it

Discuss...

Don't worry Monty he has more of a chance of growing breasts and becoming a hooker

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Don't worry Monty he has more of a chance of growing breasts and becoming a hooker

He was going to fish last night, judging his report he sent me I think he has the first half of that done already
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Don't worry Monty he has more of a chance of growing breasts

A little confused here. acf what's that like the acoe? For the love of God please don't let it be he's turning into another Caitlin Jenner.

ACF = Arm Chair Fisherman

Don't pay any mind to Fin and Monty. Every year they get a little older, and lose another piece of their minds.
    Won't be long now before we have to buy Depends by the case for those 2 old coots.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    ACF = Arm Chair Fisherman

Don't pay any mind to Fin and Monty. Every year they get a little older, and lose another piece of their minds.
    And this year you grew a pair of boobs.

lol hope you guys are just ball busting.

Sounds interesting. Any Photoshop pros' here? Sorry ds. Couldn't help myself.

^Ignore the troublemakers. Early onset dementia.....that's what happens when ya get older.....

^Ignore the troublemakers. Early onset dementia.....that's what happens when ya get older.....
    This will be you in front of the computer writing novels. Well time for my nap I have a fishing club meeting later

Zing! He got you good dark. Are you ever going to fish again?

Maybe it's time for him to retire. They put they old bulls out to pasture you know.

Yeah anyone want to kick in for a gold watch for the retirement party. Old fart send-off. No more fishing and sitting in the rocking chair. What's up with DS are you ready for the funny farm already? Damn thats disappointing.

The hell with the retirement party. He don't need it. Take the old horses to the barn and just shoot them. Saves on hay and feed.

Let's not try to be so harsh on some of us old folks. Some of us were catching fish when you were still in diapers.
    Dark have not seen a fishing report from you in a while. Hope things are going ok.

rofl true true. Put finchaser and bucket against some of the young guns and see who catches more fish.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    Let's not try to be so harsh on some of us old folks. Some of us were catching fish when you were still in diapers.
    Dark have not seen a fishing report from you in a while. Hope things are going ok.
    DS is a yout in his early 50's don't want him in the old farts he hasn't earned it

My Lord you guys are harsh!
    I'll pray for ya's...... that your sins be forgiven.

Fin..... you and the OFFC already inducted me into the Old Farts Club....ya can't revoke membership if I haven't committed any violations!.....check those by-laws and get back to me.....

Those who know me know that I'm finally starting to make some $$....that has to come first.....for many years my priorities suffered because I would drop everything to stay on a bite once I found one and come back to exploit it......
    I really screwed up my life doing that.......yeah I caught lots of fish....good memories.........there is wreckage in my life...I'm still paying for....because of that obsession to be on the fish when they were around...or travel to where they were thickest....

I also spent a lot of my spare time and money driving around the East Coast...going to fisheries management meetings...fighting for all the fishermen out there....fishing access......landmark access cases.....

I sometimes ask myself what nice fishing gear I could have had....if I did not go to those meetings, fight those fights...and spent the $$ on myself....instead of fighting for others.....but Fin and his lunatic rantings really helped to change my perspective on things...and committment to raising awareness....
    So I don't really regret that part.
    ...though I am poorer for it today....it is what it is...

I realize you're only busting my balls.....
    It's all good...it has motivated me a bit....
    My life right now...is what it is....
    And thanks for the ball busting....I would tell ya's to go eff yourselves...but some who don't know me...might take it the wrong way...

So feel free to keep it up......Good job....
    One day soon those half-senile old basstids Monty and Fin will eat their words...that's all I'll say for now...

So feel free to keep it up......Good job....
    One day soon those half-senile old basstids Monty and Fin will eat their words...that's all I'll say for now...
    Well I for one and happy you are good with it.
    I am thinking of starting pools on whether you would fish first or finish a thought on some of the threads you started.
    Also have been worried you may change the site to ThinkingAboutStripersAndFishing.com
    But on the other hand, your idea for the Arm Chair Fishermman Book, because less people are actually on the water now may be a winner. You are gathering a lot experience on the subject.....your a sleeping legend.

I think the guys are just teasing you Dark. Terms of endearment so to speak. If they didn't care they would not. Would like to see you get out fishing more. Your reports are missed. Be well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast