Thread: Saving NJ Beaches for fishermen, Coney Island whitefish and tampon applicators can DO IT!

Default Saving NJ Beaches for fishermen, Coney Island whitefish and tampon applicators can DO IT!

So sick of hearing the negativity from fishermen about lack of fish in NJ. If you fellas want to catch more fish, then stop whining and buy a boat!

For those folks who still want to fish the beaches I came up with a master plan. The other thread about bacteria and the Hook closure gave me an idea. The beach replenishment program is geared toward tourists and pristine beaches. Remember about 10 years ago when all the tampon applicators and needles were washing up on the beaches? Well all you guys have to do is go out there and take pics of these nasty things on the beaches, post up, and the beaches will gradually be less crowded. Leaving only the empty sand for the fishermen and surfers.
    Let the tourists all go to Long Island its a dump over there anyway.
    Post up pics of the nastiest stuff you can find. Send links to facebook. Eventually you guys will have your beaches back. You're welcome!

I'll start.
    Gunnison beach - home of the free, and the sausage! Who wants in on that action speak up.
    Jersey shore, home of the coney island whitefish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MEN-BEACH-facebook.jpg   whitefish.jpg  

That top picture looks so much like the false hook. Where did you get that pic did you take it yourself?

Wow that's uncanny and a little disturbing it could be the False Hook. One thing is missing it's the cans. The one in the middle of the bowl and the other ones beginning with the green one directly at the tip. Otherwise I guess it does come close.

Ugh. This thread is wrong on so many levels. just like a train wreck you can't look away!

X2! I found something to add. Congrats on another sick thread BB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails coney_island_white_fish_by_jbskycastle-d77a2za.png  

LOL can you imagine having that on a baseball jersey?

dudes best evr u shld see all the used ones float up on the beach in the spring next time will have to take a pic

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Ugh. This thread is wrong on so many levels. just like a train wreck you can't look away!

So true. Never know what you might find.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2620958073_cf3e83bd6c.jpg  

Hey what about all the tampon applicator plastic thingys. They are always turning up. From what I read I dont think they ever break down.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    I'll start.
    Gunnison beach - home of the free, and the sausage! Who wants in on that action speak up.
    you mght be a little too late with your campaign to send them to LI.
    http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/08/nj_named_nations_number_one_state_for_nakedness.ht ml#incart_river

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nj-named-most-naked-state-f32e2c11b4fe6d81.jpg  

lol

Quote Originally Posted by jigfreak View Post
    So true. Never know what you might find.

That's the spirit, men let's see some more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-04-01-catch-of-the-day-01.jpg  

Man that is gross! You are sick in the head dude. I wouldn't want to be the guy that had to put them in the package. dis-GUSTING!

speechless

oh that's just Bababooey the resident Kook! maybe he was dropped on his head when he was a baby.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	176091-1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	19875