Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for November 2015 - www. StripersAndAnglers.com

Outstanding catch dude way to go. I fished twice since the last time I reported here. skunk both times.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    How do we say this? Beautiful white water lol the East winds cleared out the beaches there were guys all over last weekend now it looked like offseason, Luckily I had a plan B in the Bay, had a decent bite going amazing I got any cause i couldn't feel anything in the stiff cross wind, but they were hitting with authority.

Great report and pics thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    I returned to the bay sunday same tide stage with improved weather and no fish there. Usually the bay bites repeat until a sharp change in weather. Never used to just be gone the next day. Fished out front as sun came up and had one on for one sec and thats all in the big white water

There are reports coming in of snagged sand eels on lures saw a pic of one. Something might be brewing. Ocean county
    I'm hoping but think its wishful thinking so far with all the dirty water. Keeping fingers crossed thanks for the intel.

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    43" - 36lb fish from the other week.

Took a 4" Tsunami swim shad in the middle of a schoolie bass feeding frenzy on peanuts (I'm afraid to use the word blitz - lol).
    Monster fish dude nice catch.

Nice catch

Nice catch jbarbosa. Went out fishing sunday night after my friends did so great earlier in the day on bunker. Tough conditions and total skunk. Fished last night. Sandeels finally here. Got a few smaller ones plus one keeper at 29". A few sandeels and peanuts around. Stubby needle crawled slow.

Great news thanks for the intel and congrats.

Fished the boat today had 3 bass to 26 # all live lined and released the big schools of bait and bass are almost gone.

A friend fined off Lavallette and caught small bass in the peanut bunker schools 2 miles off the beach.

The B&N sand eel story was BS

Didn't see or read anything along the beach for close to 15 miles

Our annual Club jigging trip on the Mimi tomorrow

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Switched counties today but the skunk followed me. Plugged OC 3 pm till dark. There was an awful lot of pluggers out there trying and I did not see one bent pole. Did not see any bait either.

Default Happy Thanksgiving

Want to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving and a great Holiday Season.

Good Luck Fishing.

X2 for me too and thanks to dark and pebbles for the site. Fished oc 5-6a. One short on buck and white grub. A bud of mine had them good 3 nights ago said bait was all over. Well this morning it was perfect but seems the bait moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Fished the boat today had 3 bass to 26 # all live lined and released the big schools of bait and bass are almost gone.

A friend fined off Lavallette and caught small bass in the peanut bunker schools 2 miles off the beach.

The B&N sand eel story was BS

Didn't see or read anything along the beach for close to 15 miles

Our annual Club jigging trip on the Mimi tomorrow
    What a surprise...a shop owner known for lying...tells a lie a few days before a long holiday weekend...lol

Went back to where I got the fish the other night and nada. I did snag a sandeel when I caught them. next time will take a phone pic. Scattered sandeels ***? If you cant fish every day its like youre out of luck. Really sucks.

Also I was fishing above the park. Sometimes a better bite
    . The only IB keeper stripers I heard of lately are on bunker. Fwiw there are not too many being caught.
    Happy Thanksgiving gents and ladies.

No worries dude I know someone who snagged sandeels aweek ago in moco. I don't think we're going to see them in good numbers though. Here's what I see-john lies. Fishing sucks except for a few places.
    Chase the blitz and you are a macho man. Don't catch fish and you are a loser.every single one of those charter captains that keeps those small bonus fish is An a -hole, and I would be glad to say it to their faces. when there are no fish left they will be crying the loudest about having to sell their boats. They are all pieces of crap. raping a resource when it belongs to all of us.

Fishing report - fished moco this morning at sunrise, skunk for me. sorry for the rant.Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Well guys our annual club trip on the Mimi was a success as we jigged around 100 bass with 35 people to the pool winning 30" fish. I had 13 on metal.

We went for quantity not quality do to the guests of club members on board.

Now for the good the news, massive schools of fish (from what I guess from long island) are here from the channels to the highlands bridge with tons of peanuts

Now for the bad news they are 2 miles off the beach and there are no sand eels anywhere the fish are gorged with peanuts and moving south at a rather quick pace

There is nothing close to the beach except the hook area , the closest we saw any signs of life was 1/2 of a mile off as we road home along it for 21 miles hopefully they move in some where as its a Hugh body of fish

Well that was a bummer to read lol.
    Thanks for the report and I'm still hoping some of those fish will come in at least a few. or I will have to jump on a party boat and try to catch some to close out my year.

oh come on guys, fat lady is not singing yet.nice catch.

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Well that was a bummer to read lol.
    Thanks for the report and I'm still hoping some of those fish will come in at least a few. or I will have to jump on a party boat and try to catch some to close out my year.
    Me too i'll be on the beach at 5ish

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast