Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for November 2015 - www. StripersAndAnglers.com

Switched counties again, but the skunk didn't find us this time. Three of us fished MOCO 2 pm to 6 pm. Found schools of peanuts with no fish and found birds working to far out to reach. Around 4 pm we found some peanuts with a few fish and managed to follow them and pick some fish. When the peanuts left we still managed to pick some fish. All fish caught on plugs. One fish at 30" and the rest 21" to 24".

Fished Atlantic county to try something different and fit my schedule for tonight, looked bleak first 4 spots no fish but saw decent amount of small bait then the 5 th stop no bait but four bass to 27"

A friend did well on the boat weds, he texted me this pic, this is the season of everything changes in a day but there seems to been two bodies out there this one was in close, he said the hook was deserted and birds were dead in wash for hours Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151125_073733.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	19870

Happy Thanksgiving guys hope you and your families have a great holiday...I got out last night from a 3 week hiatus..Lil guy has kept me busy lol!! Fished nomoco from 7 till 11pmish not a tap saw a lot of guys out and only 1 fish caught that was about 30in...I haven't been out much this fall but by the reports and the guys I knew that go out almost everyday it's been a dismal run...I hope there is still a little bit left to the seadon would like to get 1 more night out with some fish around to bite

Fished the 4am to 7 nada

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by fishrich View Post
    Switched counties again, but the skunk didn't find us this time. Three of us fished MOCO 2 pm to 6 pm. Found schools of peanuts with no fish and found birds working to far out to reach. Around 4 pm we found some peanuts with a few fish and managed to follow them and pick some fish. When the peanuts left we still managed to pick some fish. All fish caught on plugs. One fish at 30" and the rest 21" to 24".
    Have been following your exploits. Seems you guys
    been hitting in hard lately.Way to keep at it. Thanks for the report.
    I fished OC on dropping tide last night. Two very round shorts.
    1 on Mag d, another on needle.

nice going dudes backbay is dead nothing but doggies and skates for the last week

Fished MOCO 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm and caught nothing. When we first started we saw some bait and saw a few fish caught. Thought it was going to be good, but it fizzed out and never got going again.

Fished moco as well. 8p-3a. Decent conditions. Scattered bait. Managed one short on bucktail n pork.

Quote Originally Posted by fishrich View Post
    Fished. Thought it was going to be good, but it fizzed out and never got going again.
    Sounds like a description of my whole fall season in 1 sentence.

Took the yak out front on Thanksgiving Day...good bird life and fish around but the boats made it difficult to put up any high numbers. Birds would pop up and before you know it 10 boats would be on top of you. It's kind of priceless being hooked up and a failed party boat can't catch one.

small fish 4" shads worked best. My brother managed two keepers on a larger 6" shad.

I short this AM big swell

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213