Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for November 2015 - www. StripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

Went back to where I got the fish the other night and nada. I did snag a sandeel when I caught them. next time will take a phone pic. Scattered sandeels ***? If you cant fish every day its like youre out of luck. Really sucks.

Also I was fishing above the park. Sometimes a better bite
    . The only IB keeper stripers I heard of lately are on bunker. Fwiw there are not too many being caught.
    Happy Thanksgiving gents and ladies.

No worries dude I know someone who snagged sandeels aweek ago in moco. I don't think we're going to see them in good numbers though. Here's what I see-john lies. Fishing sucks except for a few places.
    Chase the blitz and you are a macho man. Don't catch fish and you are a loser.every single one of those charter captains that keeps those small bonus fish is An a -hole, and I would be glad to say it to their faces. when there are no fish left they will be crying the loudest about having to sell their boats. They are all pieces of crap. raping a resource when it belongs to all of us.

Fishing report - fished moco this morning at sunrise, skunk for me. sorry for the rant.Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Well guys our annual club trip on the Mimi was a success as we jigged around 100 bass with 35 people to the pool winning 30" fish. I had 13 on metal.

We went for quantity not quality do to the guests of club members on board.

Now for the good the news, massive schools of fish (from what I guess from long island) are here from the channels to the highlands bridge with tons of peanuts

Now for the bad news they are 2 miles off the beach and there are no sand eels anywhere the fish are gorged with peanuts and moving south at a rather quick pace

There is nothing close to the beach except the hook area , the closest we saw any signs of life was 1/2 of a mile off as we road home along it for 21 miles hopefully they move in some where as its a Hugh body of fish

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Well that was a bummer to read lol.
    Thanks for the report and I'm still hoping some of those fish will come in at least a few. or I will have to jump on a party boat and try to catch some to close out my year.

oh come on guys, fat lady is not singing yet.nice catch.

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Well that was a bummer to read lol.
    Thanks for the report and I'm still hoping some of those fish will come in at least a few. or I will have to jump on a party boat and try to catch some to close out my year.
    Me too i'll be on the beach at 5ish

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again