Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for November 2015 - www. StripersAndAnglers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin420 View Post
    Ive been soo busy with the new addition to our family..Little Lucas James...That fishing has been on the back burner past 2-3 weeks....I finally got a chance Friday night when mom inlaw came down and helped my wife with the lil dude...I fished hard from 7pm till almost 2am tried 3 spots that have always produced fish for me this time of year.....Came up with a total SKUNK!! My buddy who met me out there did manage 1 short but not a tap for me....I no i havent been out much the past few weeks but put alot of hrs in before that..and yes hands down my WORST fall to date...Hell my WORST season lto date spring included.....As always its great to get out and get some salt in my lungs i just hope next time some fish are around to make it that much better
    Congrats on your new addition dude and thanks for trying to keep it positive. We need some good vibes. Or some stripers. Or some good bud and blackberry brandy for the november nights when it gets colder. Or the Mets to win the series for once instead of almost! We need something to hope for.

Drove to a county up north last night for some better fishing. Picked up 6 of a little better size than I have been seeing. Near high tide and outgoing. 5-13 lbs. Magdarter and larger darters worked. One bigger blue between 10-11 lbs as well. All still swimming.

Great report thanks for sharing. Road trip!

Thank you for the report. Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by porgy75 View Post
    Speaking of cams the manasquan cam is still down. The site is surfchex. I read they were going to have it moved by november. So any day now it should be back.
    Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    It's back for for HD it looks worse now
    Wondered how come you think that. Just looked at it the surfers on the sups are out there. Looks pretty clear to me with very flat water. Are they offering less features now? thanks for your opinion

Wouldnt normally post this but since fishing is tough and its just us chickens if you browse other sites a large pic went up for north where they might be at

Quote Originally Posted by hookedonbass View Post
    Wondered how come you think that. Just looked at it the surfers on the sups are out there. Looks pretty clear to me with very flat water. Are they offering less features now? thanks for your opinion
    Much better today maybe it from the overcast day bad part its aimed on a sand bar

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

I think the fish are playing hopscotch again because they are not stopping in moco where I fish in any great numbers. nice going Jig. fished this morning.Caught the skunk

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    Wouldnt normally post this but since fishing is tough and its just us chickens if you browse other sites a large pic went up for north where they might be at
    Yup. I see you learned that trick of copying and then enlarging it to look at the background too. Saw that and it was like they were giving out gps coordinates. Rarely fish up that way but the pics were too easy so I had to drive up there to check it out. Amazingly naive of them. Thanks guys. Next you will see a post in a few days complaining about the crowds, where did they come from oh woe is me.
    SMH you can't keep a bite quiet while posting clearly recognizable background pictures on the internet. Should be in the surf fishing 101 rulebook but the guys that need to learn that prob don't have a clue. That's why I rarely post pics. If you know I caught the fish, that should be all you need to get out and make some casts. If you need more than that ask your Mommy to hold your hand to take you surf fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by jigfreak View Post
    Saw that pic and it was like they were giving out gps coordinates. Rarely fish up that way but the pics were too easy so I had to drive up there to check it out. Amazingly naive of them. Thanks guys. Next you will see a post in a few days complaining about the crowds, where did they come from oh woe is me.
    SMH you can't keep a bite quiet while posting clearly recognizable background pictures on the internet. Should be in the surf fishing 101 rulebook
    Truth! That's so funny you should mention that. When I didn't know a lot about fishing a friend I met from the beach would be absent for a few weeks at a time. When I would run into him he would share only a little about catching 20 and 30 lb bass. I asked him to send me pics and he would not. One november I caught up with him again. He was in the back for 2 weeks catching those bigger stripers and would not tell a soul. Not even me. When I saw the pics finally I realized why he wouldn't send them. You could see the bridge in the background. He was a smart dude and I learned a lot from that. Dont share with the world if you don't want 200 new friends there with you the next day!

Agree 100%. Ego and look at how good I'm catching posts and pics sent on cell phones have ruined many a good bite that was kept quiet.

"Oh NO!!!!! You guys don't know what you are talking about. Fish move. They have fins!"

How many times have you heard that lame excuse. Just sharing my experience, when they are on bait in structure in the back they can be there for weeks. They don't move. That's why you should be general in your report descriptions. I'm glad you guys are like that here. Too much location detail is never good. The only thing that happens with that is stupidity and mugging.

Drove to a county up north last night for some better fishing. Picked up 6 of a little better size than I have been seeing. Near high tide and outgoing. 5-13 lbs. Magdarter and larger darters worked. One bigger blue between 10-11 lbs as well. All still swimming.
    Great it seems like you put a hard work in glad you got some. Thanks for the releases we need some in Cape May.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    I think the fish are playing hopscotch again because they are not stopping in moco where I fish in any great numbers. nice going Jig. fished this morning.Caught the skunk
    That's what I feel like too. Hopskotch here one day and totally dead the next. Thanks for your reports. Reading them every day here is a great motivaor for me to get out. Even when you do get the skunk.

Nice going gents. Getting ready to go out. Really like that yoda reference. try you must! rofl

try I must, stripers/blues or bust!

Kudos on the stripers and blue good job.

Quote Originally Posted by VSdreams View Post

Where's the like button on this? Going to be ringing in my head the next time I'm driving down to go fishing.

Nice job

If you know I caught the fish, that should be all you need to get out and make some casts. If you need more than that ask your Mommy to hold your hand to take you surf fishing.
    I just read this again lol. Have to give it to you for being so outspoken. These are pearls of wisdom Sir. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by VSdreams View Post
    Nice going gents. Getting ready to go out. Really like that yoda reference. try you must! rofl

Awesome attitude. Wishing you much luck.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast