Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for December 2015 - www. StripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

Fished this morning pre-dawn in moco again. Conditions improved greatly. The big swell is gone and it's pretty flat past the outer bars. Nice crisp morning, not too cold with a steady wind from the NW should make it even better toward the weekend. Managed 2 fat shorts. Bucktail and white grub. Nice to feel something after all poor action lately.

fishinmission thanks for the offer but I am kind of comfortable with the area I fish. For a while I moved all over as they migrated. Settled into a comfortable routine after I got tired of chasing them. I fish now for the exercise as well as the catching. The catching may be limited for me but it's close to home and I can go more often.
    blazin an 8lb blackfish is a very nice fish, congratulations. Sounds like it was a great trip among friends.

The better it is for surfers the worse it is for surf fishermen. Checked the surfchex cams this am the swell is almost non existent. congrats on the fish guys and blazing420 conrats on your pb tog. 8 lbs is a few good meals!

Thanks for the reports and surf quality gents. At least some encouraging news on fish-ability. Now whether the fish cooperate is another story lol. Will prob get out there this weekend. Good luck and hoping for some tight lines.