Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for December 2015 - www. StripersAndAnglers.com

Had 4 today to 35" on white shads

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Nice going gents. Did anyone see the Grumpys weigh ins from yesterday. Some really nice fish brought up on the beach. congrats to all who were able to get out.

Wow bass before new years awesome job.

Good going fellas. Have been working a lot lately and missed out on a few great bites. Oh well it's tough to chase when you have to make a living. Will try to get out this week. With the different bait around there should be a few. Good luck out there.

Fished moco this morning. Swell has diminished a bit but water a little dirty. Not a touch. Nice fish finchaser. Happy new years to all the stripersandanglers people and their families.

Looks like its over for those northern beach blitzes? ibsp too? happy New Years to all you guys as well.

Gave it a try in OC for new years stripering. Before sunrise I got a shad on a loaded redfin. Then around sunrise got a short on rubber shad. Still come small fish around, catch em up. Happy new years and best wishes gents.

Hey guys happy new year! Haven't been out fishing much but just had to go this afternoon. Fished moco from 4-6 it was pretty nice out there as I tossed a big shad and played around with a bucktail as well. No hits runs or errors. Didn't see anyone on the beach where I was get a striper either. Good job fishing mission you got a January double play! Water was beautiful for Jan 1.

Nice. I read that some big blues were also caught a few days ago on the northern beaches. Outstanding!

Released 2 bass to 37" both on loaded c-10 redfin from 2 to 4 pm

Cool looks like a fattie. Could I ask if they hit far out or in close? Thanks

Pretty close was not out on a bar

Large schools of peanuts ruined this mornings fishing BUNKER SU_K

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678