Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for Jan-Mar 2016

Hybrid View

Default NJ Fishing Reports for Jan-Mar 2016

Gave it a try in OC for new years stripering. Before sunrise I got a short bass and shad on a loaded redfin. Then around sunrise got a short on rubber shad. Still come small fish around, catch em up. Happy new years and best wishes gents.

Hey guys happy new year! Haven't been out fishing much but just had to go this afternoon. Fished moco from 4-6 it was pretty nice out there as I tossed a big shad and played around with a bucktail as well. No hits runs or errors. Didn't see anyone on the beach where I was get a striper either. Good job fishing mission you got a January double play! Water was beautiful for Jan 1.

Nice. I read that some big blues were also caught a few days ago on the northern beaches. Outstanding!

Released 2 bass to 37" both on loaded c-10 redfin from 2 to 4 pm

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Cool looks like a fattie. Could I ask if they hit far out or in close? Thanks

Pretty close was not out on a bar

Large schools of peanuts ruined this mornings fishing BUNKER SU_K

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Nice report Led I hope to get out sometime on Sunday after the Berkeley Show

Thanks guys yeah this time of year you really have to pick your moments. A sunny afternoon can make all the difference for a late afternoon bite. Its been cold as a witches t*t lately will prob wait to go out till the weekend. Good luck guys.

the anticipation of life is what I like most about this time of year!

Nice going guys you give some hope, thanks for that. Will try to get out this weekend or next and post up.

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    the anticipation of life is what I like most about this time of year!

+!. Anything to dust the cobwebs off and get the mind thinking about fishing. Whether I catch or not is secondary.

Nice day today, little warmer. Fished the bay into the dark. 2 shorts on clams. Weather will be great this week gents into the 70's. Time to catch em up.

Awesome job Jigfreak...great report...u STILL haven't been able to get out!! Daddy responsibility getting in the way lol....And of course I can get away tomorrow evening night but not liking the wind forcast arghhh!

Took a walk along my usual beach this morning. No fishing just scouting. There are some bunker around in the ocean. Not that common in march, according to my logs.

Nice reports jigfreak, good to hear you are catching on artificials.
    Sounds like snow on the way Sunday.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

good report JF. Should be good this weekend!***** edit- this weekend sucked LOL!

Nice going guys. I fished moco last night. Heard reports of bunker but I didn't see any. Just one dead one on the beach. A few guys slinging snot, said they had one small striper and that was it. I tried by a marine where the bait usually stacks up and one other place. Tossing small rubber. nice night. Got the skunk.

Sounds like a good time in FLA fin!! Those bastards in the ACOE ruin things were ever they go!!!!!

Good to see you back finchaser. There was a meeting last wednesday about a proposed nms. Hope we can count on your support.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...anctuary/page2

Welcome back sir. Glad to hear you got some fishing in. There was talk of you being down there just to ogle the spring break girls. Do you have any bikini or fish pics for us? Hope you and dark will be getting along this time. If not we'll have to put you two into an arena, Ben Hur style.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast