Thread: Kayak Trips and Fishing Reports 2016

Hybrid View

Congrats on the fishing though. Will be giving it a try in the bigd this afternoon before the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by seamonkey View Post
    Will be giving it a try in the bigd this afternoon before the rain.
    Whooh hoo my daughter actually agreed to go fishing. Going to hit the Bid D as well!

^^^fishing by yourself, good and fun.
    fishing with your kids, rewarding beyond belief and priceless. How did you get your daughter interested in fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by hookedonbass View Post
    ^^^fishing by yourself, good and fun.
    fishing with your kids, rewarding beyond belief and priceless. How did you get your daughter interested in fishing?
    Well none of my kids have expressed an interest in fishing. My one daughter (will be 16 in a few weeks) as expressed the least resistance to going, lol! Well she and I went out yesterday in the rain. We did not catch anything at all. But as we were sitting there I told her that sometimes fishing is like this (well for me alot of is like this lol) but its just being out in nature. We watched flocks of birds way up do this acrobatic navigation where they would fly in circles until one by one they would then head in one direction. She said afterwatrd that she had a great time just being out- so I was very impressed to say the least- Maybe she will get bit by the fishing bug after all!

Nice going solid report.

Good job rob thanks for sharing.

Congrats on the early stripers will be out this weekend. Can't wait to wet a line. As for taking your daughter fishing it doesn't get any better than that. Whether you catch or not, time with Dad is money in the bank.

Rob great story of catching on the kayaks. Sometimes I am jealous of the yakkers because you all can cover more ground. It still seems you had to work for the fish. congrats and thanks for sharing.