Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for April 2016

Default NJ Fishing Reports for April 2016

Andrea's Toy reported stripers to 36 inches 2 days a row in the channels of Raritan Bay. They're here, game on.

Thats good news. Fished the back of rb last night. What a wind tunnel that was. Managed one short striper on clams. Not too many dudes out there. Think the wind kept them home.

I haven't been out that much so far. However the east side of the barnegat bay is warm enough for plugs and rubber. Some of my associates have been getting fish near sundown on warmer days. Good luck folks.

Default NJ Fishing Reports for April 2016

NJ Fishing Reports for January 2016 - www. StripersAndAnglers.com

Short and sweet......

1. Post your fishing reports here.....
    2. Be as specific as ya want....but remember the limited access....If you don't enjoy fishing next to 40 friends at night in a 400 foot section of beach, think before ya post.....

3. Location -
    Out front....
    out back.....
    or the county...

further details on the first page of any past S&A monthly fishing reports.

4. Moderation...
    I rarely have time to moderate these threads.
    If something needs to be addressed,and you are a contributing member.....please PM me or send an e-mail via the report post button.

Thanks for your cooperation and for being such a great group!

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

**Important when registering on our site -- use an active email address so you can activate your account to be able to post. If you began to register and can't post, check your spam folder for your activation instructions.
    If you are not able to post or have problems logging on, making sure this is correct will most likely fix your problem. Thanks.

Spammers:
    This and other websites that have been around more than a few years, have been inundated with spammers.
    You folks never see them because I have a few methods of blocking or banning them.
    There have been cases where members were banned before they got a chance to post, because they fit a spammer profile.

I'm sorry folks, but I just don't have to time to differentiate real, honest anglers who want to contribute to a site, who fit a spammer profile......... from spammers with malicious intent, who fit a spammer profile.

Because I try to cover all possibilities, a while back I sent a massive e-mailing to members where there were questions. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, and change their member status to active if it was possible a mistake was made.

If you're
    a. not a contributing member to a site
    b. and created bogus e-mails to join, the legitimacy of your membership would most likely be questioned.
    There are several ways to contact Admin on here. If someone hasn't made use of the contact tools that we provide, that's on them.
    I do the best I can, and the safety of our site and members has to take priority.

Any of the group e-mails I sent out, if you haven't responded by the end of January 2016 to correct any membership problems, it will likely take a long time for me to correct your issue as I just won't have the time after that.

Everyone has to have at least one website that they feel comfortable posting at and contributing to.
    We have a lot of good members here who go out of their way to help the new guy and contribute by posting.
    If a member doesn't feel the need to reciprocate, we wish them the best of luck elsewhere.

Thanks for reading.....
    Happiness and Good Health to All!

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

Quote Originally Posted by voyager35 View Post
    Andrea's Toy reported stripers to 36 inches 2 days a row in the channels of Raritan Bay. They're here, game on.
    Same good news in the bigD but I haven't seen any of those fish yet. Worked the water yesterday with blood worms. It was a little dirty which may have had something to do with the poor bite. Dudes I talked to were not optimistic and hadn't caught stripers in a day or so. I did catch some fish, white perch, and one cat around 3lbs which will be blackened and grilled tomorrow. Other than that, no striped pajamas for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post

Spammers:
    You folks never see them because I have a few methods of blocking or banning them.
    There have been cases where members were banned before they got a chance to post, because they fit a spammer profile.

I'm sorry folks, but I just don't have to time to differentiate real, honest anglers who want to contribute to a site, who fit a spammer profile......... from spammers with malicious intent, who fit a spammer profile.

Because I try to cover all possibilities, a while back I sent a massive e-mailing to members where there were questions. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, and change their member status to active if it was possible a mistake was made.

We have a lot of good members here who go out of their way to help the new guy and contribute by posting.
    If a member doesn't feel the need to reciprocate, we wish them the best of luck elsewhere.

Thanks for reading.....
    Happiness and Good Health to All!
    Agree with this 100%! Eff the lurkers they bring nothing of value to the table. Thanks for all you do and good luck fishing this year. Hope you are well, really miss your informative reports.

Fished moco last night. got 7 stripers all shorts. They are getting bigger saw 2 keepers caught. Clams.

Nice work.

Lurkers Suck A*SS! Love it lmao. Good job on the catching fellas thanks for the intel.

Thanks for the reports. They are always enjoyed and I try to pitch in with whatever I learn out there. great site keep up the good work.

Rich don't ever apologize for what you do here. You and the missus do a great job. Anyone who doesn't like it like the meatmen can go pound sand. This isn't a pretty boy site for the abercrombie and fitch fishermen who are so afraid to touch bait they have to wear blue gloves.
    This site is raw and real. I like it that you don't put folks in time out. If they dont like it here they can just leave. Real fishermen only need apply. My .02

I and my buds been fishing a lot lately. Some great nights and a lot of terrible nights in between. Will catch up and post when I get a chance, the fish are there if you put some time in. DS sighting - As for DS, hes not dead. Saw him out there deep in the night. Good to see you again brother, it's been too long. We thought you forgot about us. Tight lines everyone.

Awesome to hear. The BigD is heating up as well. Lots of schoolies being caught. Am going out in a little while to try to fish the afternoon into sunset bite. Will report back. Best of luck gents.

Love the ball busting and good hearted back and forth. Just wanted to say thanks.

Also a skunk report, if that matters. I was out in somoco in the am. Tossed bucktails and shads, no takers.Water looked very fishy. soon!

Nice work gents. Fished a few hours in the back after learning about some of the boat and kayak action. Picked up a handful of shorts on clams. One guy got a cow on bunker chunk. The action wasn't perfect though there was a nice fish caught in my area. Back out again after the snow.

Went to oc places yesterday to try to find some stripers. That didn't work out for me. I fished in the back where a lot of guys said they had been getting them. On the way back I stopped by the Mantaloking bridge. There is a little fishing area there and some guys were fishing for flounders. They said they had caught though I didn't see anyone catch while I was there. I hope it is ok to say that and not spot burning. I might go back and check out at different time. It seems stripers are now starting to run in better numbers so good luck to all of you on that too. Thanks for all the help and advice guys I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by basshunter View Post
    Tossed bucktails and shads, no takers.Water looked very fishy. soon!
    I agree the water looked so fishy to me yesterday too!

Fished the bigD yesterday eve, skunk followed me home.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast