Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peeing, pooping, parking, fish racks, and other common sense issues

Default Peeing, pooping, parking, fish racks, and other common sense issues

This is common sense and shouldn't even have to be talked about, but I fear we will lose some more spots this year. I will start off by saying that I am disgusted. I've seen a popular spot in Ocean County where guys come in a nice neighborhood, and then when they're done they pee in the street next to their car or truck. what the hell is wrong with you fellas? why can't people pee in the woods or against a tree somewhere where it doesn't smell?
    if anyone else is seeing simular stuff, please post up, thanks.

LMAO! You are right when you said this should be common sense. When guys need to be told how to act like grown men, our society is in real bad shape.

Omg this is ctfu funny!

One thing I can add is that sometimes at places where they have porta potties they don't empty them enough. Either that or they get used heavily, and are full of crap. I wish fishermen would take better care of their toilet area when they use that.
    it's like half of them out there must be drunk or something like that.

4/7 Thu AM New Moon Tides
    Slept in my vehicle, hoping for activity. Got out there, wind was howling a steady 25 mph with stronger gusts. Finding a lee from the wind is so important in cases like this. I know I have talked about that before.

AS in DS slept in car( not me ) there goes another neighbor hood frowned upon in most towns

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

You know you're never happy you grouchy basstid! On that date I was nowhere near your town and wasn't even fishing in your county. In fact the area was commercially zoned.
    It's a choice to do that, and damned uncomfortable as I sleep wrapped up in a thin blanket. But it is my choice.
    I'm always respectful wherever I end up sleeping. Whenever I run into LE, I make it a point to introduce myself and to make sure I am complying with the laws of each town or borough.

You're not going to get me to bark at you today pal.
    I don't have the time or energy. We just lost another good one in the fishing community and that's my focus for today.
    Blessings to all, and I pray for peace for those who would accept it.

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

Don't pee on wooden bulkheads. The smell lingers long after you leave.

I enjoy this thread and learning how you decide to strategize it is very informative. I hope you guys don't fight again.

I wouldn't worry about it just the usual S&A banter. They remind me of 2 old grizzly bears growling at each other when they're bored and not eating salmon.

They should eat jelly beans instead of salmon. Too much salmon and you get constipated.

Not grouchy they shut down an area to us near a park where he slept for 4 days last week people complained to cops. Towns frown upon it and he promotes it. For the record salmon ,bass and bluefish IMO suck to eat especially bass over 10 pound which now feed on bunker like bluefish not much difference. Never ate or will eat salmon most is farm raised like tilapia and really sucks do to the conditions they are raised in

Don't want to burn spots here, but would that be Maxon Avenue?
    I have been fishing that area and the river places for the last two weeks and it is so burned on facebook it is not funny.
    Some ********* is posting multiple videos on betty and nicks facebook of him catching big blue fish. He even has pictures of the docks and treasure island in the background. if you guys want to fight and bicker,have at it. There is a lot of facebook spot burning of specific spots going on and no one to stop these a**hats.
    Then they will whine like little girls when the fishing is closed up.
    Dark if you feel my comments are out of line feel free to edit.

You guys must be talking about Garry Mcguigan.
    I call him Garry McGoogan. Some guys can't keep it to themselves and have to tell the world. Personally, I think he's a tool bag.

What the heck is wrong with you two? Aren't you older gentlemen, & beyond the stage of fighting like Grumpy Old Men? Come on fellas please stop it it's getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it just the usual S&A banter. They remind me of 2 old grizzly bears growling at each other when they're bored and not eating salmon.
    Haha I love this, quote of the week!

Garry McGoogan that is hilarious! Now, when someone does something stupid like spot burning instead of saying don't be such a googan, you can say don't be such a gary mcgoogan.

Quote Originally Posted by plugcrazy View Post
    What the heck is wrong with you two? Aren't you older gentlemen, & beyond the stage of fighting like Grumpy Old Men? Come on fellas please stop it it's getting old.
    X2

Lol imagine being stuck with the name gary mcgugan for the rest of your life. Instead of slamming this guy we should feel sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by plugcrazy View Post
    If your referring to me were not fighting and if it offends you don't read it. There is no reason to sleep in a vehicle for 4 days. Your right its getting old and a waste of my time posting here

No offense finchaser, but if the guy wants to do it why does it matter to you?
    I can't believe he slept in his car for 4 days that must be an exaggeration! I never know when you guys are teasing or not.did you at least offer him the use of your shower? He must have smelled pretty bad lmao.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast