Thread: Peeing, pooping, parking, fish racks, and other common sense issues

Hybrid View

They should eat jelly beans instead of salmon. Too much salmon and you get constipated.

Not grouchy they shut down an area to us near a park where he slept for 4 days last week people complained to cops. Towns frown upon it and he promotes it. For the record salmon ,bass and bluefish IMO suck to eat especially bass over 10 pound which now feed on bunker like bluefish not much difference. Never ate or will eat salmon most is farm raised like tilapia and really sucks do to the conditions they are raised in

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Don't want to burn spots here, but would that be Maxon Avenue?
    I have been fishing that area and the river places for the last two weeks and it is so burned on facebook it is not funny.
    Some ********* is posting multiple videos on betty and nicks facebook of him catching big blue fish. He even has pictures of the docks and treasure island in the background. if you guys want to fight and bicker,have at it. There is a lot of facebook spot burning of specific spots going on and no one to stop these a**hats.
    Then they will whine like little girls when the fishing is closed up.
    Dark if you feel my comments are out of line feel free to edit.

You guys must be talking about Garry Mcguigan.
    I call him Garry McGoogan. Some guys can't keep it to themselves and have to tell the world. Personally, I think he's a tool bag.

What the heck is wrong with you two? Aren't you older gentlemen, & beyond the stage of fighting like Grumpy Old Men? Come on fellas please stop it it's getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by plugcrazy View Post
    What the heck is wrong with you two? Aren't you older gentlemen, & beyond the stage of fighting like Grumpy Old Men? Come on fellas please stop it it's getting old.
    X2

Lol imagine being stuck with the name gary mcgugan for the rest of your life. Instead of slamming this guy we should feel sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by plugcrazy View Post
    If your referring to me were not fighting and if it offends you don't read it. There is no reason to sleep in a vehicle for 4 days. Your right its getting old and a waste of my time posting here

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

No offense finchaser, but if the guy wants to do it why does it matter to you?
    I can't believe he slept in his car for 4 days that must be an exaggeration! I never know when you guys are teasing or not.did you at least offer him the use of your shower? He must have smelled pretty bad lmao.