Thread: Wont attach pics?

Default Wont attach pics?

Wont attach pics

Quote Originally Posted by aage View Post
    Wont attach pics
    Try again

Hey Aage, how ya been?
    Sorry I didn't introduce myself yet. I remember meeting you at a few shows, Berkeley and maybe a few others.
    Your work is beautiful and unique.
    Try this tutorial, post #11. http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...-fishing-links

Hope that helps.
    Look forward to running into you again.
    Wishing you the best of health.

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

Still won't work? tried the instructions,there seems to be pics in folder from 2 weeks ago it says if not used in 2 hours will be deleted could that?

check your PM.

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

Aage, I sent you a private message yesterday.
    1.You will find that located on the top right hand of your user screen, right next to where your user name is listed.
    2. Click on the box titled notifications, and open it up.
    3. You can also tell you have a private message, because a number will pop up where that box is.
    4. Send me your number via PM.
    5. I will try to call you sometime in the evenings, and help get you back on track. I'll walk you through how to post a picture, step-by-step.

Rich

Default hi Rich I sent my #

through contact us it won't let me send a pm reply?

Aage...I just went in and looked at some of the choices you made when you joined.
    I switched some things around for you to make it easier.

You now have PM Privileges, and a notification box will pop up in the right side, next to your name, when you have a PM.....as I explained in the other post.

shoot me your number via PM... and a good time window after 6 p.m. to call you, and we'll get this straightened out. Sorry for the trouble Pal.... talk to you soon.

to make it easier for you, let me be more specific:

*(Just reply to the PM I sent you a few minutes ago,) Include your number, and hit the send button. You should be good