Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stripers and Anglers Winter Ball Busting Contest -

Default Stripers and Anglers Winter Ball Busting Contest -

Seems the other thread has a lot of interest
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...Busting-thread

Monty and I were busting each others balls over the last few days, it got pretty ugly....

He started making up rhymes, and said mine were terrible....
    His and some of yours are probably better....mine are too wordy...

I'll post my lame efforts when I get a chance...

A few things.....

1. This is less of a contest, than a way to have fun over the Winter.
    2. There are no prizes, only some laughs and maybe if ya bust Monty's balls enough he might take ya out on one of his White Water Marathons (hint for subject topics...)

3. Subject topics can be any active member and whatever quirks they may have, as long as you know that member reasonably well.
    4. You're all Adults here, and that's the behavior that will be expected in this thread.....
    5. As many noticed, I rarely have time to post or moderate, so I'll be expecting you ALL to behave yourselves. (As you usually do, and I thank you for that, and not pulling me in to moderate here....I just can't do it regularly....)

6. Ball Busting may be in
    A. rhymes, however lame they are....there must be some kind of flow to them.....rhymes,
    B. haikus,
    C. limericks,
    E. etc....whatever prose floats your boat!

7. If you jump in here to bust someone's balls, expect full ball busting in return....Don't come complaining to me if you are easily offended, or you have a sensible nature.......
    If you are...... this thread ain't the place for you....please move on.....

** As always, thanks for your cooperation and adult behavior....you're a great group, mooks, dillys, googs, and all....even that grouchy basstid Finchaser....

Remember....you don't have to conform to some obscure english lit book on poetry....According to Monty, I s**k at this poetry thing, but I'm willing to try just for laughs, and let ya's poke fun at me in return....

The DarkSkies ball busting topics are too easy for ya's not to....smelly waders, sleeping in porta-johns, kayak fails, strandings on deserted islands, fishing tresspassing adventures......googan driving skills........too many to list.....feel free to get a little creative, and jump in....

First one, just to give ya's an idea.....
    From the Monty whitewater thread....
    My phone was ringing off the hook at 3am this morning. I answered it. 2 guesses as to who it was....it was the banana-head Monty.

He was singing a song, over and over.
    "White water, white water, white water,
    can I place an order?
    Where is my white water, I needs me some white water...
    or I will pillage the villages and kill your daughters."

Yep - the Dark side of surf fishing - Monty's all in.

ok Ill give it a try with the smelly waders one

Dark Skies his waders are smelly, '
    maybe he had an accident when the poo left his belly
    he seems like he's a nice guy and easy to please
    when you fish with him bring extra febreeze!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    sleeping in porta-johns, kayak fails,feel free to get a little creative, and jump in....
    Oh this is too easy how can I resist?
    DSs Ode to Porto John. I copied and modified from the poem the tree:

I THINK that I can't go on
    Until I find the perfect porto john
    A john that is fresh and clean
    Something in my nightly dreams
    A john that won't blow over the dunes 5
    And not filled with noxious fumes
    A john that I might treat with care
    My temporary home is there
    Upon whose seat no crap has splattered
    And shelters me from rain and the thunder's clatter 10
    Johns are only plastic and foam
    But they'll do as a temporary home.

haha roflmao! Zing. Dark he got you bad! bababooey can I make something up about you and the hookers?

Go for it dude. I started drinking at 12 today for a little hair of the dog cause my head hurt. Be ready for a volley back about you being related to the butthole surfers.

And for your edification they are not hookers they are companions that you pay to leave.

Man you're living the life of charlie sheen
    "When Charlie Sheen was being sentenced for using a prostitute, the judge asked him why a man like him would pay for sex, Sheen replied: "I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to leave".

^^^^^lol!

Good effort so far, ya mooks.
    Some of those had me falling off my chair, funny as hell.
    Some of ya's are seriously disturbed... ..

Remember there are other great subjects here besides me....
    Monty and his Googan ways..
    Surfstix and his Constant Crankiness....
    Bababooey and his secret life....
    Stormin Steve and his need to be on top of dead things.....
    The incredibly grouchy basstid Finchaser (I think some are afraid to make fun of him, lest the Lincoln Navigator shows up at your house to take you for a long ride)
    It just took me a few seconds to think of those....the list is endless.....

keep up the good work.

ode to necrophilia?
    I kid I kid! Steve if you are reading this no worries you are a funny guy. I don't really believe dark. you don't like to mount dead things do you?

I'll try something about finchaser but please don't send the enforcers to pick me up for a ride to the meadowlands swamps lol-
    Finchaser they say he is a grouch.
    When it comes to fishing he is no slouch.

He seems like he knows some old time tricks.
    Whether fishing the ocean or the back bay cricks.

thats the best I could do.

^^^^^ Aw jeez sounds like a love fest in here. Maybe you're angling to be on his cell phone chain. I thought the thread was supposed to be about ball busting and you dudes are writing love poems about each other. Make em salty and nasty like the barnacle bill ones.Thats real ball busting.

Remember there are other great subjects here besides me....
    Monty and his Googan ways..
    Surfstix and his Constant Crankiness....
    Bababooey and his secret life....
    Hey what can I say!
    I'm great at finding them. I have a special knack. Don't be haters guys it's what I do when I'm not catching fish.
    This year I will smoke all contenders. Leave you all in the dust! I will be out the last week of february walking the beaches. If monty can go to long island I'm going to expand my range too. Will be scouting from the Arthur Kill and the Hudson to Seaside. There has to be something in that long stretch. dark you better get that trophy ready because I will be claiming it. monty you can be the king of white water or googan mistakes. I am the KING of dead things!

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    ode to necrophilia?
    I kid I kid! Steve if you are reading this no worries you are a funny guy. I don't really believe dark. you don't like to mount dead things do you?
    As I said what can I say? It's something I'm good at. When I found all those dead bluefish and stripers on that beach last year it was a real rank smell. It smelled like glory in the morning to me. It was the most dead things I have ever found in my life in one place. I know there might be something like that just around the corner. That's what keeps me going.
    I did a search here and I found them on 6/20.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...+found+fishing

This year I am starting in the last week of february. I will be unstoppable!

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    As I said what can I say? It's something I'm good at. When I found all those dead bluefish and stripers on that beach last year it was a real rank smell. It smelled like glory in the morning to me.
    Do you like napalm in the morning too?

Just busting you. I like that dead things thread good job fellas. We don't have nearly as many dead things in MA. We did have a great white that washed ashore once and occasional dead seals but apparently not as much as you all in Joisey. Maybe partly due to the toxic water you have down there? Whatever. Rock on with yo bad self. I enjoy it all. Won't be fishing till May so keep em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    As I said what can I say? It's something I'm good at. When I found all those dead bluefish and stripers on that beach last year it was a real rank smell. It smelled like glory in the morning to me. It was the most dead things I have ever found in my life in one place. I know there might be something like that just around the corner. That's what keeps me going.
    I did a search here and I found them on 6/20.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...+found+fishing

This year I am starting in the last week of february. I will be unstoppable!
    I am at Newark airport. Heading to Halifax for work. May hit the beach up there and see if I can find a Canadian dead thing. Extra credit for Canadian dead things according to the Dead Things Rules. Unstoppable. ........we shall see. If my memory serves me correct, all the dead bass and blues I found at Montauk that one morning trumped your incredible dead blue find.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

^^^^^ Oh man now I know you are delusional!
    I found like 23 or 26 dead fish that morning check the link. No WAY you did better than that in one outing! Halifax isn't that Nova Scotia? The water has to be like 33 degrees up there. Good luck finding dead stuff. Try not to rummage in a garbage can outside a fish factory for something dead that you will magically "find" on the beach lol! Good luck anyway and look forward to our competition in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Extra credit for Canadian dead things according to the Dead Things Rules.
    One thing I noticed about all these rules, dude. You seem to make them up as you go along, lol! That's ok if you need to make up a few hinky rules to beat me the guys here will know who is really the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast