Thread: The Saga of JBarbosa.........Truth or Fiction?

Hybrid View

Default The Saga of JBarbosa.........Truth or Fiction?

I planned to start this a while ago....but JBarbosa has been so busy fishing he's hard to keep up with....
    There are a lot of rumors and questions going around about him.....

What does he look like?
    What vehicle does he drive?
    Does he really catch all those fish or are they photoshopped?
    How old is he? How could he know so much about fishing? Does he have gills?
    Where does he fish?
    What are his secrets?
    How does he manage to show up, where the biggest fish are?
    Does he have a secret Batman or Finchaser decoder ring?

I won't reveal any of the above info, that's up to him.
    But.......I do have extensive knowledge of his early years.......from his humble upbringings, to his years as a wise-***, joke cracking teen..his fishing exploits, and the desire to ever push fishing boundaries and give it his best....every time.......

Unfortunately, this will be a work in progress. I'll come back when I have more time, and fill it in little by little.

** If any of the rest of ya's want to help me fill it in, in the meantime, with a little ball busting (good natured, please) ....feel free.......thanks.

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

**NOTE- some of these posts may be embellished...and stray slightly from the truth.......we're all doing this because he's ok with it......if ya can understand from that perspective, and be respectful...it's fine...if not please move on......

The Early Years......

This saga starts with his birth....but those details are unclear......
    It is well-known that he comes from a nice, middle class, hardworking family.
    For clarification, these are the 2nd set of parents he has had, his adoptive parents.
    I met them, and was the beneficiary of the hottest peppers in the world, from their garden.

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

Ages 0-5.......
    Little is known about his early years....from birth, to age 5...

What many don't know, is that he was somehow put into the wilds of Brazil, by parents who could not take care of him.
    Abandoned as a baby, he was adopted by a group of natives from the Amazon..... who schooled him on the ways of the wild and living off the land....

Young JB caught on quick....they even taught them some of their secret chants..........

OMG love it! lolol post more!

Funny stuff. What's the over-under on DS finishing the story within three months?
    I got $50 that says it's at least three

Something to think about is they have drones that go everywhere now. The better fisherman you are, the more likely you are to end up on the radar map.