Thread: Wildwood to offer beach parking

Default Wildwood to offer beach parking

Mixed emotions about this. The WW beaches are some of the most pristine I have seen for our area. I think allowing cars will bring more tourists but will also ruin the beaches. What do you guys think?

http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/n...1e502aa42.html

Its all about the money no one especially the towns give a sh_t about the beaches the bigger the better

Point in case beach restoration sends sand to WW and the hook and destroys the natural coast line

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

I agree. On the surface it may seem okay but in the end it will prove to be a bad idea. Think of all the trash that will be left on the beach at the end of the day. Who is going to be responsible for that?

What about the cars that leak oil or antifreeze? Disaster waiting to happen. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Its all about the money no one especially the towns give a sh_t about the beaches the bigger the better

Point in case beach restoration sends sand to WW and the hook and destroys the natural coast line
    It's ALWAYS about the money! Do the damage first, and then do the environmental research later.