Thread: NJ fishing reports june 2017 www.stripersandanglers.com

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    Don't worry we didn't mug any surf fisherman - they are all in the Cape Cod Canal chasing some kind of magical lunar tide.

Congrats for the bass you caught. You are right on the $$ with that comment. They're only at CCC because social media told them to go. Where would all the pro staff be today if they couldn't chase reports on FB?

Are there fish being caught and not posted on the book of faces? Oh the horror.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 58691920.jpg  

Nice going on the stripers jb and others. There is never a need to apologize for fish that someone caught they were allowed to catch. My .02.

Great news. Have only been finding fluke from the surf. Fished somoco yesterday 6-8. Got a few short fluke on gulp and one small blue.

Great going gents I would give my left nut to get into some of those stripers! Seems like they are always too far out of reach, at least the big ones. Congrats though I know I will get into them one day, maybe in the fall. Tight lines.

Went to moco and tried my luck. Fished from 6:30 to 9. It was pretty quiet until about 15 minutes before sundown. There was some sort of baitfish getting pushed tight to the beach. Couldn't really see what it was but the fishies were real interested. There was 2 other guys and me. We had some nice blues for a while and then it stopped like someone turned off a switch. All on bucktails for me. One guy had a popper and he was doing ok as well. Biggest blue was a 34 incher. With the lack of decent reports lately I was happy to see blues, if only for a short while.

OC for an hour this morning. Incomeing tide, water was a little rough but not that dirty. Blues over the bar, metal. Hardly anyone out.