Thread: NJ fishing reports for Nov 2017 www.stripersandanglers.com

Hybrid View

Forgot to post my report lol. Been getting into stripes last 2 nights in the rb. High tide has been best. Clams and bunker, got one 34 incher on a bunker head last night. Most of them were smaller. My crew and I picked up and released quite a few. Good to have the action.

Awesome to hear that guys! I fished moco surf 7-9pm yesterday, got the skunk. Conditions seemed awesome, no fish.

Finally! Fantastic news fellas. Tryed the ocean for a few yesterday skunk followed me home. Will start trying the back thanks for the heads up.

behind an inlet in OC Thu pm with the full moon blazing. 2 runts on a jig.

The tides are great with this moon....the fishing not so much. Moco 6-8am. Me and about 30 other guys. Tough NE winds could only throw bucktails. Got one 24" at 6:30. Only saw 2 others caught up until I left.

Fished the back MC last night.Picked up a few, smallish to 29", released. Magdarters for some, BT for the 29". As said the moon tide was strong. Had to move around.

Great to hear some are around. I tried the ocean near a surfing beach yesterday. Big waves, dirty and brown water. The surfers were happy but none of the fishermen I talked to were. We ALL got the skunk. Can't wait for the baitfish to start the move in the surf line, maybe after this weekend.