Thread: NJ fishing reports for Nov 2017 www.stripersandanglers.com

Hybrid View

Even though boat fish don't count we had a 18 ,21 ,40 all weighed on boga and released never brought into boat to avoid stress

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Nice going fin chaser. Glad to see you are still around and fishing. Tight lines to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    Nice going fin chaser. Glad to see you are still around and fishing. Tight lines to you sir.
    Thank you

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Nice going guys. Fished moco yesterday from 6 to 8pm. Must have missed the epic activity. Few guys on the beach told me about it. Seems like every boat in the world was there, beach loaded with surfcasters from the cell phone calls. Some big stripers caught. Not by me though lol. Managed 2 shorts on a mag-Darter. Nice evening out there.

After driving up and down the nj coast from island beach to sandy hook yesterday, got a few stripers to 22 pounds. They came in for a half hour and it was mayhem. All on rubber shads, released. There were 5 of us originally and after the cell phone dooshes were done calling in there buddies it was like opening day of trout season. No one wants to work for there fish anymore. Just waiting on the couch for the call from there hershey highway buddies.

I see your reports a lot and wanted to thank you for sharing. Congrats on the hard work looks like it paid off.

Ran around occo with everyone else yesterday. Stopped at a few beaches, lots of casts. Did hear of a few big stripers landed in the suds, but not many. Skunkola for me.

Nice going on the stripers JF. Well deserved.

Have not reported in a while. I've been fishing regularly, eight times in the past 2 weeks. Usually around sunrise or first light. A handful of small schoolies on bucktail and grub. I am striking out equally as much as I am catching. Not a lot of fish around unless you were on a boat chasing the bunker pods. My. 0.02.