Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NJ fishing reports for Nov 2017 www.stripersandanglers.com

If anyone has a boat and near CM they have been doing pretty well in the rips. fyi

Tks, in moco and occo it is the march of the death rats.

Death rats or death mice. Some of these fish are tiny, only in the 1st-2nd year class. Evidence of the good 2016 spawn. The problem is there are not a lot of other sizes in between those 1-5 year old fish and the 30 pound fish. fished in moco in the East wind Tues afternoon till dusk. Picked up a few very short ones on bucktail and small grub.

Glad to see you got some stripers bucket head. I was in monmouth county at sundown and was tossing a shad. Got one bump, nothing else. Maybe it was a very small striper or hickory shad who couldn't get its small mouth open that big!

Fished the incoming tide in oc because I had an earlier meeting in lakewood. one stripe 23" on an ava. Some birds working but waaaaay far out.

Three of us fished MoCo this afternoon. Was a slow pick of the small stripers most of the afternoon. Just before it got dark we had a good bite for the next 45 minutes. All fish caught on plugs. Mambo minnows and mega bites.

Nice going guys. Saw a lot of rainfish in close my last few trips. Way to match the hatch.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345