Thread: Bluefish 2018!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Default Bluefish 2018!!!!!!

Cue to the sound of Rocky theme music! can't wait till they show up. Heard some reports, some fake news too. Haven't seen any myself when I am out fishing. Hope that changes soon. Love the blue demons!

A lot of the early reports are highly exaggerated and posted by tackle shops to sell bait. The big racers come from the east. When they do get here you will see catches all up and down the coast. Should be soon, maybe this week.

Quote Originally Posted by nitestrikes View Post
    A lot of the early reports are highly exaggerated and posted by tackle shops to sell bait. The big racers come from the east. When they do get here you will see catches all up and down the coast. Should be soon, maybe this week.

What he said^^^^^

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Agreed. The guy who runs the AC shop was posting bluefish pics from last year. Some guys didn't read the date and assumed they were recent catches. This is how rumors become "facts". Combination of hype and poor reading comprehension.

Though the above may be true, I think some blues may be here already. Very few, though. The cold water does not encourage them to hit lures. We will prob hear of some bunker guys catching them first. jmo

Yeah I realize the hype is part of the game. Still it gets you going and hoping. I am hoping for soon! Love me some early bluefish racers.