Thread: NJ fishing reports may - june 2018

Hybrid View

Been doing pretty good up in rb at night. That slowed down in the last week. Last night fished from 11-2 and only managed one. 31", hit a MD.

Way to put the time in. Skunk in 2 counties for me Sat. Started at 9pm in the back of moco. Nada. Then went to oc and fished the last hour of the moving water. Skunk there as well, unless the one sea robin I got on bucktail counts lmao.

Sea robins, skate, dogfish, and boat fish don't count!

How about giant rays, or cow nose rays?

The old salts fishing for bass would count any trip that didn't land bass as a 0. Just saying.

Old salts- cool. Love that thanks for sharing.

Went out front to nomoco yesterday afternoon around 1pm. It was dead. Water was beautiful and I felt like there had to be some fish coming in. Maybe just delusional thinking on my part. Came back about 3 hours later at 4pm. There was a bunch of guys catching blue fish and one or 2 small stripers. I don't know what kind of bait was in the water. Seemed like they were feeding on it though. Looked like very small bait to me. Got a few blue fish on a crocodile spoon. Once they hit they would go wild! Fun stuff and a good way to end my saturday with some fish caught.

Man that is such good news. Have been out of the loop for some time. Hoping to get out later today. good luck guys and girls!