LOL Ray........I'm not allowed to speak to you....did you forget the specific instructions you texted me?
Maybe some others got the same vibe...I don't know....been a little busy lately...trying to survive...........

The internet sites...like this and a lot of others have fallen by the wayside.....
A lot of people don't want to seem to want to learn...the old fashioned way....
The internet fishing reporting as we know it.....is dead....Noreast....Bassbarn....Stripers247....Stripersu rf...StripersAndAnglers...are all casualties........They were ALL Good sites that have had their heyday......the only one left standing (where there is a ton of posting activity) is

SOL......and for the most part....**the guys/girls who ARE catching nice fish...have stopped reporting..(Even on SOL)..what's left is mostly guys who have started fishing in the last few years.....

(Some) of the new fishermen...care nothing about burning spots...losing access.....just jumping around from FB page to FB page to find where the bite is...instead of doing their own research......They see nothing wrong with posting Real time reports of a hot bite......even if it's in a residential area....

Social media dominates everything now......and it's a shame...but it's not even just FB...it's Instagram....Snapchat.. Youtube..there are so many newbies to the game (nothing wrong with that)......

Some of the biggest issues I see...is everyone who made it up to the CCC.....and caught a 40# bass on a lucky bite...on a Sebile Swimmer or pencil popper...(The ONLY magic artificials that catch fish,LOL) according to the new crowd of elite experts......who are desperately positioning themselves as the "Experts" of their generation.......without having paid many dues at all....MANY of these new Experts are blissfully unaware of how bad our striped bass fishery has become....

What's worse......too many.......just don't care....they are the most self-indulgent and Apathetic generation I have ever come across.....

**The one good thing I am proud of this site....we always tried to Raise Awareness...and present Honest Assessments of the Striped Bass Fishery...from REAL fishermen who were out there fishing...and not Scientists Extrapolating numbers..(there are years and years of posts documenting that).....