Thread: Are we done here?

Hybrid View

Trying to cut down on the long winded posts....LOL...if anyone reading this...thinks the guy behind the words is especially grumpy...you're absolutely right.....I'm in a sad mood today....and have stopped giving handouts...and fishing intel...to those to reach out to me just for that purpose....I caught a few hundred fish this year....some decent ones when everyone else went home for the night...but haven't been able to fish as much as I used to...not 1 of my fish.... has ended up on Social Media....and won't end up on Social media......
    My circle of trusted friends and family is now a lot smaller....

and forgive me, but I'm especially bummed today...because yesterday, Willy, who had become a personal friend and mentor to me.......one of the old school fishermen who really cared..One of THE strongest fighters for striped bass... that I know......passed on....

His death has given me a new energy that I didn't know I had...and given me a motivation.....to keep fighting to raise awareness about the Striped Bass Fishery and Shrinking Biomass....whether people like the facts I present or not......I will not be silenced....and will fight with my last breath.....in honor of Willy, whom would not give up the fight...until poor health took over......

That being said....
    There is a wealth of good conservation and biomass facts and anecdotes on this site.....
    This site has good SEO...and is still worth keeping going...(to me)

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

Anyone who cares about the bass.......And wants to learn....(we all had to start somewhere)..

Please join us on FB...small but growing group of good people, without the usual FB hostility and trolls...and fortunate enough to have Women and Kids posting...in a comfortable, laid back environment...

Surf Fishing 101 worldwide.....
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SURF...G101Worldwide/

thanks to everyone for all your contributions over the years....We face some tough years ahead..with the Striped Bass Biomass decline...and losing access....anyone who understands that....and is looking for an Ally to get the word out...feel free to stop by....Tight lines, everyone.

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

Thank you, you made some good points. will check out the new site.