Thread: Are we done here?

Hybrid View

Still here. Almost time to start catching.

Was a newbie on this site and haven't been around but thought to check in and this is the first thread I saw!

Really sad to see how nobody has learned from yesteryear's spotburning fiascos.

There is a bait shop in AC that BURNS every single fishable access point he can think of, with video and detailed directions.

He's also on a local radio program where he was bemoaning some good spots being shut down due to trash.

*totally clueless* on how he is part of the problem.

Ah well.

BTW another reason for me not posting is my inability to just get out and chase fish the past few years. Approaching retirement (I hope) and was hoping
    my workload would decrease leading up to it. Unfortunately every year the past *4* have been getting busier. But... it's all paying the bills, so there's that

Tight lines to all!

Really miss a bunch of the guys from this website...it was always one of the best ones around.

So sorry to hear about your loss DarkSkies (know it's some time ago now).

I'm new but I'm going through the content as we speak and a lot of my questions get answered in old posts, and I must say that I'm not replying to them because they are old and dusty (when you do that in other forums, people are like "hey, create a new post og let the old post be").

With that said.. I hope you'll keep the site up and running for some time :-) Thank you
    I love fishing all of the northern latitude fish - I share some of my experiences at my own blog.

haven't heard from DS sorry to hear of his loss, who did he lose

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

TTT in case anyone is interested....new Group is "SurfFishing101Worldwide" on FB. Tight lines, folks. https://www.facebook.com/groups/SURF...G101Worldwide/

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    TTT in case anyone is interested....new Group is "SurfFishing101Worldwide" on FB. Tight lines, folks. https://www.facebook.com/groups/SURF...G101Worldwide/
    Have to check it out one day. Till then Tight lines.
    I Live and Breath Fishing!!! It dont get any better..

Century Fishing
    AMSA 736
    Eastern Shore Anglers