Thread: Stripers

Default Stripers

Bass video, once again a comedic twist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGjfSgMfqAQ

dude, amazin video! If u made that into a 30 min with more clips like that, I would buy it. I wanna go on your next boat trip, zzzzzzzzzzzx. zzzzzzzzzzzz. zzzzzzzzzzzzz, Ill be hearin that sound in my dreams, excellent.

Ha Ha like the Soprano theme, great action, good flick.

Well put together, like the sound affects, and of course the screeeeeeeamin drag! Nice job.

Very cool. Out of PP? Turn left? I have a slight idea where you were, great action there till a few days ago.

Thanks again guys.

When i get out there i have a whole series of errors and I never get as much footage as i d like, I have to attempt hide areas sometimes, usually land spots so i dont get bithced at, totally forgotten batteries one trip, the camera takes a few seconds to power up and then i have to try to fish too.

Most of that footage was belmar to Long Branch.

dude, you're a little too hard on yourself. I'm an amateur Coppola, or like to think I am, video every chance I get. But the cuts and transitions in yours put mine to shame, I would be embarassed to show mine. Really smooth, great action, overall gripping video, keep em comin, hope you don't mind if I try to copy your style, but not the SharkHart at the end, that's an awesome trademark.

Yeah thats great. contact me for tips if needed. The music is the hard part. i use movie maker and it frequently freezes for longer movies, Maybe i need more RAM. Sometimes it freezes and i lose over 2 hours of work as it did on the first take of the bass film. The camera i use would shock people, small fits in my pocket.

Had that problem with an older pc when I first started. Rendering video is a huge memory hog, you should have a dual processor board at the very minimum, and at least 2 gig ram. Spend $$ on the setup upfront, or spend precious hours on theback end, waiting, waiting, waiting. I have no patience for that, like to see things moving.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, sweet.

Holy **** man them drag pullin beasts! You gotta let me come along on your boat next year, man, Ill clean it for a week if you take me out,lol. A most excellent video.

Very nicely done, beautiful footage.

Cool vid, that singing drag really helps you to imagine you were right there.

Very professional looking video, like the POV style.

I liked the way you shot into the bass gullet at the end, sweeet hearing the VS drag scream. Nice video, nice VS.

SharkHart, I don't know how I missed this. The video is cool. I'll have to do a search and watch any others you have up which I may have missed.