Thread: The official S&A Rants & Raves "eff YOU!!" thread

Hybrid View

Thumbs up The official S&A Rants & Raves "eff YOU!!" thread

Was out at the beach yesterday, trying to fish near the end of the day. didn't feel like taking the kayak out, just wanted to fish for an hour. My mistake, there was a family of 7 still there, the kids kept running into the area I was fishing, even though the swimming area was 1/2 mile away.

eff you, you obnoxious families that can't read signs, or pretend you can't!

Thought I would find some colorful salutes to set the tone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eff.you.jpg   861664278_c0ff5a2523.jpg  

kid-middle-finger.jpg   IMG_0091.JPG  

Eff you to the other boaters who run through my chum slick when we are all chunking and they are the bright bulbs that decided to troll that day.

What he said. plus eff you to the new guys who are fall over themselves to much to beat others to the fish that they end up in the middle of the school, and wonder why they can't catch any fish.

Always say it with a smile.

Eff you to the hordes of families who go to Sandy Hook and Ibsp and think it is ok to leave their garbage on the beach, or the kids dirty diapers in the bathrooms. Someone should dump those dirty diapers on their vehicles, eff you. (said with a smile, Katie)

Eff you to the people who when you are fishing an uncrowded beach, with no one else for miles around, have to come up and set up within 20 feet of you.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Eff you to the hordes of families who go to Sandy Hook and Ibsp and think it is ok to leave their garbage on the beach, or the kids dirty diapers in the bathrooms. Someone should dump those dirty diapers on their vehicles, eff you. (said with a smile, Katie)
    Ha ha or if those diapers were sent back at them with a catapult, wonder if anyone ever put that on a video?

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    I am getting so sick of seeing the trash at our beaches and fishing areas. You know these people weren't taught specifically to ignore the trash cans, they are just effen lazy. Eff all you disgusting pigs!