Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The official S&A Rants & Raves "eff YOU!!" thread

^^ I hate those a-holes, especially the ones where mommy and daddy bought them a BMW. I roll right in front of them, and slam on the brakes until they crap their pants.

Quote Originally Posted by lostatsea View Post
    Does this just have to be about fishing? What about the a-holes who are still driving around with their cell phones glued to their ears, and then when they almost hit you, give you the stink eye? You deserve to crash, or at least have that phone put where the sun don't shine.
    Or the text message fiends.

I just learned to Text Message!
    How did I do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails texting d.jpg   texting b.jpg  

texting a.jpg   texting c.jpg  

I AM SO SICK OF THE SNOW!!!!!!! MY BACK IS STILL HURTING AND NOW HERES MORE I NEED TO HIT THE LOTTERY AND I WOULD GO TO THE SUNSHINE STATE F!!! THE SNOW

WIFE WAKE UP CRAZY I NEED IT TO GET WARM SO I CAN GET OUT MESSED UP MY DAY

Quote Originally Posted by fishinmission78 View Post
    ^^ I hate those a-holes, especially the ones where mommy and daddy bought them a BMW. I roll right in front of them, and slam on the brakes until they crap their pants.
    Buy this man a beer.

FU to the soccer mom who was on the phone texting in the rain last night. She slid into the intersection on a red light and I almost hit her. She had kids in the car too. I have no pity for these **tches who are texting and driving all the time. I wonder how many fatal accidents are because of people texting.

Default Re: The official S&A Rants & Raves "eff YOU!!" thread

Hey fishing mission. I was almost ran over by one of those today. I was driving on Rt 17, it's a pretty big road. A lady was weaving in and out of traffic, and she couldn't pass the guy on the left. She happened to be driving a newer Mercedes. At one point she almost hit me in the back and started beeping at me. There was traffic in front so I had to slow down. She almost veered into a gas station that was closed. I briefly had a thought in my head that it would serve her right if she was going fast enough to slide into the gas pumps and burn in hell. Why the heck do people have to be in such a hurry? In the days after Sandy a lot of folks were nicer to each other. Even the gas lines weren't that bad because we all knew we were in the same boat. Now it seems everything is back to normal and people are hating each other and intolerant of each other again. Makes me sad.

Eff the redlight cams!!!!!
    I hit a pothole today that was so deep it knocked one of my fillings out. It was unavoidable as it was in one of those redlight intersections and I had to move quickly before the damn scam cam took my picture. I know winter is not over yet but please give us a break! Those redlight cams are terrible and if you are giving tickets out based on that then you should have some basic public works crews out there filling in the worst potholes in. My commute home tonight was horrendous because of some of those pothole laden streets. Don't we deserve any services for the high property taxes we are paying?

Now I have to go the the dentist eff those cams and the greedy town officials that won't fix the potholes in the redlight cam areas.

they removed all of them from Brick

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

for Brick leaders!!!!!! They must be the most reasonable on the face on the earth. Everyone else is putting up more and more. Any idea why they took them out?

Eff you to the A-Hole fishermen who put the fire too close to the parking last night in cliffwood so the police wouldn't let us park there!

eff the toilet paper companies! I was just taking a dump and noticed something strange.
    to save money the toilet paper companies are now making the TP rolls an inch shorter. I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or not. I had an old supply of TP used to use on the boat. It was down in the man cave. Went and compared them and sure enough the rolls are short. They are shorting us! The nerve of those thieves. Revolution is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    eff the toilet paper companies! I was just taking a dump and noticed something strange.
    to save money the toilet paper companies are now making the TP rolls an inch shorter. I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or not. I had an old supply of TP used to use on the boat. It was down in the man cave. Went and compared them and sure enough the rolls are short. They are shorting us! The nerve of those thieves. Revolution is in order.
    This would have never happened 10 years ago. Things are out of control. I'm with you Bababooey, What's next? What about the tolls cost to drive from NJ to LI to fish? I guess it's to keep the rift raft off the Island?
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

lol!

Tolls are sickening,but they always raise it to pad their pockets a little more they certainly don't fix the roads or bridges you get charged for.They just keep moving the barricades and construction zones to a different area so it looks like they are doing something.Other then fishing I do not miss NY at all the Island is turning into Manhattan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    This would have never happened 10 years ago. Things are out of control. I'm with you Bababooey, What's next? What about the tolls cost to drive from NJ to LI to fish? I guess it's to keep the rift raft off the Island?
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

Same thing in Jersey. They are fixing some areas on rt280 in newark and its a pita to get past them during rush hours. Especially with ice and snow. Why did they choose the winter to do this. Why not the summer and at night when there would be less traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    Tolls are sickening,but they always raise it to pad their pockets a little more they certainly don't fix the roads or bridges you get charged for.They just keep moving the barricades and construction zones to a different area so it looks like they are doing something.Other then fishing I do not miss NY at all the Island is turning into Manhattan.
    X2 I agree. You haven't lived until you have experienced the construction delays near the GWB. Or the rutted roads and dangerous conditions on the Belt Pkwy and BQE.

Rant-when is someone finally going to see how crooked and corrupt the ACOE is?
    http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/l...ch-was-illegal

When will the bennys from NY and the cities start respecting our beaches and try to find trash cans to put their trash in instead of leaving it strewn along the beach when they leave?

The next guy that creeps up on me while I'm fishing in the dark is going to get a kick in the balls. I was fishing by myself this morning away from the crowds. Picked up a few fish and I smell someone smoking a cigarette behind me in the dark. he was a really rumpled dude, seemed lonely and starved for attention looking to have a convo.
    Don't come up and ask me how cold the water is or what I'm fishing for when I'm out there standing up to my knees in water. I told him to F off, and he looked like he was going to cry. I'm not out there to make friends and hold hands, I'm out there to catch.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast