Thread: The official S&A Rants & Raves "eff YOU!!" thread

Hybrid View

eff you to the boaters who run close enough to shore to catch your line and spool it. Yeah, we all have so much money that we can go out and buy new braid every day. (and I always pick up any extra line I see on jetties, just sick and tired of these boaters running so close.) What are they thinking!

fu to the guys who come upon a blitz, and cast at your head from 20 feet behind becuz they didn't wanna get their sneakers wet.

To the site that allows members to post specific towns and locations, and even street names about a hot bite, and the puss mods who cavalierly say:

"Spot burning is not an issue, but talking about it is. All posts complaining about spot burning will be deleted"

eff you twice

May all the littering fishermen in the world visit your neighborhood, and the biggest sand fleas out there take up residence in your tackle bag so you can bring them home with you.

effumall

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    To the site that allows members to post specific towns and locations, and even street names about a hot bite, and the puss mods who cavalierly say:

"Spot burning is not an issue, but talking about it is. All posts complaining about spot burning will be deleted"

eff you twice

May all the littering fishermen in the world visit your neighborhood, and the biggest sand fleas out there take up residence in your tackle bag so you can bring them home with you.

effumall
    I think I know that site. I think one of those mods drinks tea with his pinky in the air (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Does this just have to be about fishing? What about the a-holes who are still driving around with their cell phones glued to their ears, and then when they almost hit you, give you the stink eye? You deserve to crash, or at least have that phone put where the sun don't shine.

F the left lane drivers who drive at 55.

I had to do some Christmas shopping today. Eff those people who wait until the last minute to do their shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by lostatsea View Post
    Does this just have to be about fishing? What about the a-holes who are still driving around with their cell phones glued to their ears, and then when they almost hit you, give you the stink eye? You deserve to crash, or at least have that phone put where the sun don't shine.
    Sometimes they learn their lessons the hard way. This happened to a tow truck driver in NY who was using 2 phones at once while driving.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails towtruckcellphoneaccient.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by lostatsea View Post
    Or the text message fiends.

I just learned to Text Message!
    How did I do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails texting d.jpg   texting b.jpg  

texting a.jpg   texting c.jpg  

I AM SO SICK OF THE SNOW!!!!!!! MY BACK IS STILL HURTING AND NOW HERES MORE I NEED TO HIT THE LOTTERY AND I WOULD GO TO THE SUNSHINE STATE F!!! THE SNOW

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post

eff you twice

effumall

Very nice Dark.

I would love to post on this topic but I really don't have the time. My list would be quite extensive, it would take all night and I would rather not start any crap on this site.

The worst is not even talking on the phone its the a-holes that text while they are driving looking down to make sure they spell everything right then when they look up the car in front of them is stopping. My list would be too extensive also.

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    The worst is not even talking on the phone its the a-holes that text while they are driving looking down to make sure they spell everything right then when they look up the car in front of them is stopping. My list would be too extensive also.
    I can't even estimate how many accidents I have almost gotten into in the last 3 months with people who were driving while texting. The penalty for doing that should be public tazing, videotaped for national TV.

I hate the way guys stand around waiting while the other guys do the scouting and fishing. Then once the bite is on they converge on us like a bunch of vultures.