Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The official S&A Rants & Raves "eff YOU!!" thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    To the site that allows members to post specific towns and locations, and even street names about a hot bite, and the puss mods who cavalierly say:

"Spot burning is not an issue, but talking about it is. All posts complaining about spot burning will be deleted"

eff you twice

effumall

Very nice Dark.

I would love to post on this topic but I really don't have the time. My list would be quite extensive, it would take all night and I would rather not start any crap on this site.

The worst is not even talking on the phone its the a-holes that text while they are driving looking down to make sure they spell everything right then when they look up the car in front of them is stopping. My list would be too extensive also.

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    The worst is not even talking on the phone its the a-holes that text while they are driving looking down to make sure they spell everything right then when they look up the car in front of them is stopping. My list would be too extensive also.
    I can't even estimate how many accidents I have almost gotten into in the last 3 months with people who were driving while texting. The penalty for doing that should be public tazing, videotaped for national TV.

I hate the way guys stand around waiting while the other guys do the scouting and fishing. Then once the bite is on they converge on us like a bunch of vultures.

to the people who come down to an inlet during a storm and have to stand on the rocks to be close to the waves. It's a storm, it has no conscience, and it can wash you in and you will drown. All to be closer to the action. If you have no kids, go right ahead and kill yourself. Otherwise, what are you thinking??

Default Darwin survival of the fittest

^^ Ha ha that guy gives strength to Darwin's theory. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, he looks like a beach ball waiting to get blown into the ocean.

FU to the guys who go to the beach and block it up with bait poles, 5 to a man. 2 or 3 poles is fine but come on fellas, 5 poles?

f this d@m weather f this crapy fall run

Quote Originally Posted by gjb1969 View Post
    f this d@m weather f this crapy fall run
    But wait.... you forgot the stankin azz mud we had to slog through last night. Doesn't that deserve a too?

To all the muggers on the beach f' them all.

To the clown who had to shine a light to ID the plug I was using to apprehend a small army of schoolies the other night at Turtle Cove. Dude, all ya had to do was ask....I'd even have lent you a spare!

^ I call those people lighthouses!

FU to the people who think it's ok to text on their phones in busy traffic.

to the politicians who think the people are sheep who don't pay attention. to the people of Mass who got fed up and elected a republican Senator.

I say efu to all the immigrants that bag every fish they catch and don't get tickets cuz they pretend they don't know. I will efu you all up next time I see you guys littering the back bay where I fish every spring. whoa hooo that felt great.

Default NJ traffic and people driving 25mph in the left lane

Took me 1 hr 15 mins to get home today, normally a 25 minute drive. Part of the problem is people can't handle driving when there are merges in roads or a lane or 2 is closed down for construction. I had my schedule timed to a T today, trying to turn over a new leaf, and still I'm late going where I need to be.

People should be made to re-take their drivers test every 5 years.

FYI - if you live in NNJ, rt 78 has been worse than Rt 22 for the last week.

Eff the people that leave there effin dogs outside all day whe nthe go to work. Bastards won't stop barking. Besides that I hope they left water out.

Quote Originally Posted by stripercrazy View Post
    to the politicians who think the people are sheep who don't pay attention. to the people of Mass who got fed up and elected a republican Senator.
    Yes we did!

f u to sub zero for stealing my calls i need the work and now they just take work from me and dont give a dam not cool now i mite just under cut them not going to buy there parts i will use the knock off stuff cold call old jobs and just give them the shaft take my jobs i will get mine!!

F U to workers comp ins. co. and their stupid *** laws and FU to the damn people that buy high performance cars and drive 30 mph in a 55 in the left lane if you want to sight see take the back roads.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    and FU to the damn people that buy high performance cars and drive 30 mph in a 55 in the left lane if you want to sight see take the back roads.
    What's even worse is if you dare try to pass them on the right they become highly offended and then want to race you. I blame this on the parents of my generation who gave their kids everything they never had. Now half of them are so spoiled they are demanding bratty young adults.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast