Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: NJ Fishing pics

Nice fish gents

Attachment 18187

Some fish from the last few nights, TCB and Crew......

Attachment 18188
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-22-14 cropped.jpg   4-21-14 mid teen fish cropped.jpg  

Another one, courtesy of TCB

They said this was somewhere around the high teens...although they have been releasing a lot of fish, they kept this one.
    Attachment 18189
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-23-14 cropped.jpg  

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to tcb.

Fished RB last night outgoing ....bunker chunks ...no wind ...water calm ....lighting flashes north of me ....2 keepers 35 and 33Attachment 18230Attachment 18231Attachment 18232Attachment 18233Attachment 18234 both released ...still swimming .....caught them back to back ....nice fight on both of them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33.jpg   35.jpg  

013.jpg   014.jpg  

016.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by madcaster View Post
    Fished RB last night outgoing ....bunker chunks ...no wind ...water calm ....lighting flashes north of me ....2 keepers 35 and 33 both released ...still swimming .....caught them back to back ....nice fight on both of them
    Congrats on the Bass MC, Awesome pics!!!!

I fished last night bayside, 1:30-8:30.
    Finally got rid of the skunk (5th time out...).
    Caught the top fish at 2:30 on a teaser, then at 3:30 on a 4" plastic plug I caught the short bass. Lost another shortly after on same small plug. Then around 4:30 I got the Fluke on a 5 inch plastic plug. Very nice night and felt great being out there, felt like a miracle to finally get a bend in the rod .
    Threw larger stuff, a lot, but nothing.

Attachment 18235
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014_4_27_Fish.jpg  
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Nice job Fin..Fished outfront from 4pm till 9pm last night...9 small bass biggest went 20in..7 came on a yellow teaser(glad I tied it this am )..2 on a BT with a curly tail on it...And for those who have been waiting.......Like jigfreak said...The yella eyed demons have ARRIVED!! Landed 1 that was about 5lbs he hit a mag darter....Ill admit I missed there fight ....Saw a few other bass 1 was keeper sized caught and 2 or 3 other blues that were choppers!! Had to be 8+lbs!!!End of the outgoing was key and when that NW wind kicked up so did the bite...Fun night!! pic of the blue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140506_183239.jpg  

fished rb last night ...income to high...just plugs ... started at my beach ...zip-o ...moved to a spot on my route ....zip-o ....hit the next spot ....bucket of blues on the beach ....had one hit ....missed it ....saw blues caught on bunker ...them died down ...move to the next spot ......managed one chopper ...first for 2014 Attachment 18284
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg  

fished RB ...first stop was a bust .....second spot .....hit the mother load of blues .....hit he beach 2 other guys walked in with me ...had this section to are self .....blues every cast ...me third cast I get the mother Fnnn wind in the spool ??? ....that I lost over 100yards of line ..... have the surf stick there to lean my rod on help a lot while I removed line ...so if I want to make the long cast ....I'm down to the mono backing .....the knot going trough the eyes is freaking me out ....going to snap off any cast now .....I didn't have my waders so I was stuck to the beach ....it was fine for the first 15 fish ...as more people came in to create the picket line ...I was now the odd man out ....my fish keep going into the guy in front of me ....so it wasn't fun any more ...so I packed it in ....I kept 5 for my vegie garden Attachment 18297Attachment 18298Attachment 18299after all that I had to come home and burry them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 012.jpg   023.jpg  

026.jpg  

Awesome bluefish pics madcaster some of them look nice sized. How did your veggie garden grow this year with all that hi protein fertilizer?
    Here is a video I saw of a possible world record fluke from spearfishing. I think it came from a south jersey inlet. 33 inches and 14.5lbs. It is a monster!

here is a pretty cool one of a chub mackerel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN3059.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by madcaster View Post
    fished RB ...first stop was a bust .....second spot .....hit the mother load of blues .....hit he beach 2 other guys walked in with me ...had this section to are self .....blues every cast ...me third cast I get the mother Fnnn wind in the spool ??? ....that I lost over 100yards of line ..... have the surf stick there to lean my rod on help a lot while I removed line ...so if I want to make the long cast ....I'm down to the mono backing .....the knot going trough the eyes is freaking me out ....going to snap off any cast now .....I didn't have my waders so I was stuck to the beach ....it was fine for the first 15 fish ...as more people came in to create the picket line ...I was now the odd man out ....my fish keep going into the guy in front of me ....so it wasn't fun any more ...so I packed it in ....I kept 5 for my vegie garden Attachment 18297Attachment 18298Attachment 18299after all that I had to come home and burry them
    Great story thanks for sharing. Can't wait till the bluefish return next year in April.

Yeah I think the blues stayed around almost as long as the stripers. Would love to see that happen again.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718