2009 International Custom Rod Building Exposition

Booth sales for the Expo officially close on September 30th. I hope to have the floor plan set in stone a couple to three weeks into September. We have another great vendor line up this year. Plenty of companies and lots of variety.

The seminar list is nearing completion. I hope to also have that for you sometime in mid-September. Many new topics have been added for the 2009 event. It will again be the foremost educational rod building seminar slate you'll find anywhere. All seminars are free with your regular admission - there is no extra charge to attend any or all of them and you do not need to register for any of them. Just show up and come on in.

In the meantime the website at www.rodexpo.com has the details.

Do keep in mind that the Radisson Hotel will fill up, again, so you don't want to wait too long to make your reservations if you plan to stay right across from the event facility. There are other hotels and motels nearby and those are listed on the official event website along with phone and email reservation contacts. If calling the Radisson, remember to tell them you want the special Rod Building Exposition room rate. I believe that is just $79 per night. The rate is good from Thursday through Sunday nights.

One last word for some of you who may not be familiar with the Expo - I've seen it called the "North Carolina Show" or "North Carolina Event." It's not anything like that at all. This isn't a regional gathering or anything of the sort - it's a true international event, the largest rod building event in the world. The attendees come from all over the world and for good reason. If you have never attended, please don't try and compare it to any other rod building event as such a thing just isn't possible. There is nothing else even remotely like this in the entire rod building universe.