Thread: Take a Soldier Fishing

Hybrid View

Thank you DarkSkies! Very nice and our goal is to spread the word just as you have. If we can get the word out to the service members then the boaters will follow. We are working on the service members from our end thru MWR and the different Public Affairs offices. Eventually it will get there! Especially with support like this. Thank you very much. Mike
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE
    takeasoldierfishing.com
    Combat Warrior Crisis Network

TAKEASOLDIERFISHING is a department of Combat Warrior Crisis Network an official Affiliate Subordinate Ministry legally operating under the group exemption of Chaplain Fellowship Ministries International Inc., a legally incorporated 501 (c) (3) Federal Tax Exempt Non-Profit Public Charity. http://www.chaplain-ministries.com/501c3.html.

Mike Nashif
    President CWCN
    254-368-2174

Great work there, Mike, keep it going!
    Dark, nice gesture on your part as well.

DarkSkies - You have been busy! I see your posts all over the place now. Please send me an email with your address in it. We are going to send you a free decal just for your support/efforts! Thank you very much. We don't have much to give but every little bit of support that we get from people such as yourself goes a long way! Thank you.

I would also like to mention that Stripers and Anglers is now on our sponsors page as a supporting website! Thank you BunkerJoe and the people of this site!

Mike
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE
    takeasoldierfishing.com
    Combat Warrior Crisis Network

TAKEASOLDIERFISHING is a department of Combat Warrior Crisis Network an official Affiliate Subordinate Ministry legally operating under the group exemption of Chaplain Fellowship Ministries International Inc., a legally incorporated 501 (c) (3) Federal Tax Exempt Non-Profit Public Charity. http://www.chaplain-ministries.com/501c3.html.

Mike Nashif
    President CWCN
    254-368-2174

Just saw this and wanted to say I think it's a very cool thing. Soldiers defend our country, some give their lives, and may not come home. Freedom isn't free. Thank you Mike and the others for all you do.

Bump for the soldiers, thanks for all you do and the sacrifices you make.