Hello all. I guess I will be the first to start this off if they will have me.

My wife and I run a non profit public charity called Combat Warrior Crisis Network. A department of our organization is www.takeasoldierfishing.com . It is pretty self explanitory and if you would like to offer your boat to service members and take them fishing then please feel free to post your offer. The site is open to any service meber from any branch that has ever raised their right hand for our country. Please do not limit yourself to just fishing though as there are many ways to to tell a service member thank you wether its by hunting or golfing or raising money to send a family to a major theme park. There are so many different ways to say thank you its crazy. At least this way you know where your money or donation is going.

If you like this idea or program then please feel free to donate. If you have product or a service that you wish to donate then please feel free to contact my wife or myself. Since we are a public charity we can offer you a 100% tax deduction for your donation.

We are currently in need of operating capital.

We are also looking for Fly Fishing equipment and Fly Tying Materials to support one of our representatives that is currently teaching soldiers from Ft. Hood how to tie flies and takes them fishing to catch fish on their own flies. He does this on his own and with his own money. I would like to help him as much as we can to keep his program going.

We are currently offering decals for a $5 donation.

The decals are $5.00 each for the 9" x 3"

We can do a custom order decal of any size or color but you will need to contact us for a price quote.

The decals that we have are high quality, silver vinyl. They are great for your boat, truck, car or anything you wish to stick them on. They are not like a bumper sticker but are individual letters. Here are some more pictures.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or my wife.

mike@takeasoldierfishing.com
dena@takeasoldierfishing.com

If you wish to donate to this great cause then please go here!
Thank you for your support!

http://www.takeasoldierfishing.com/b...sp?FORUM_ID=89