I am very proud of this forum for setting up a thread such as this one. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mike Nashif and I am a SSG in the US Army stationed at Ft. Hood in Texas. My wife and I are also founders of the website www.takeasoldierfishing.com and the Combat Warrior Crisis Network. Right now our main efforts are our website and getting service members out on the water but we hope to expand to marriage counseling and retreats for deployed service members and individual counseling for service members. We are a faith based organization but we are non denominational in nature.

Having lost 11 close friends of mine in 2 deployments I know that these families fall thru the cracks and eventually become forgotten. This is a great way to pay tribute to those that we have lost, new or past. Young or old. These great men and women are part of the 6% of the American population that have ever raised their right hand to defend this great nation. Remember, Freedom Isn't Free - takeasoldierfishing.com