Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst job you ever had

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    ...Dark the bird man is delusional.

He's right, I'm delusional.
    For anyone who read that, we embellished there, guilty as charged.
    Speedy and I thought we could twist the facts around a bit and cheer ya up, Fin, get your mind off of life for now...

Anything to get the OGB to laugh.
    Look for more bird stories soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    He's right, I'm delusional.
    For anyone who read that, we embellished there, guilty as charged.
    Speedy and I thought we could twist the facts around a bit and cheer ya up, Fin, get your mind off of life for now...

Anything to get the OGB to laugh.
    Look for more bird stories soon.
    You guy's are great ,now we all get to suffer with more bird stories,here's a picture of Dark climbing to clean rocks and be with his friends.his new worst job cleaning out nesting area's.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's effin hysterical. Where on eath did you find that pic. Also what was Dark saying about jerking off turkeys or something to that effect. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe Dark was the one who had the job as the turkey jerker? More threads here on birds than any other fishing website. This is supposed to be about fishing for Petes sake.
    Maybe jerking all those turkeys got to him and now he's their savior. Or is it swans, I keep forgetting from one day to the next.

Swan lake, the saga continues.

(was looking for a way to inject some TnA into this thread, I think I found a way)
    finchaser, that is an excellent pic, did you photoshop that?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	birds leg.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	12818Click image for larger version. 

Name:	birds promo.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	12817

Default Turkey jerker? Effumall!

Cardoc, wish I could have been there for your almost-faceplant into the sand. I would be glad to help Rip carry on the laughs.
    It can happen to anyone, I've done some pretty stupid things myself out there this year. I fell on a jetty a few weeks ago, Total googan move. Just glad Rip wasn't there to see it, cause he'd still be laughing.

Look for more swan stories this winter, when I can find em. I'll try my best to locate the "black sheep" swans, when possible...
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...fe-Swans-in-PA

For the rest of ya's, you know what they say, effumall.

worst job? Not me and not feeling sorry for this poor guy. I feel sorry for the Doc who had to pull the roach out of his ear though he probably charged $3000 for it. Pretty gross. from yahoo odd news

Man has cockroach pulled from ear in 10-minute procedure because he didn’t want it in there

By Will Lerner January 10, 2014 2:55 PM Odd News
    0 shares

Content preferences
    Done

So sorry to bring this to your attention, because it’s disgusting, but here you are reading anyway, so let’s continue. The Australian radio station 105.7 ABC Darwin is telling everyone the woe of Darwin, Australia resident Hendrik Helmer, a man who had a 2cm (.79in) cockroach removed from his ear.
    (Hendrik Helmer via 105.7 ABC Darwin)

On Wednesday, at 2:30 AM, Helmer woke up with an, “excruciating, unbearable pain” in his right ear. He told 105.7, “Upon putting my finger in my ear to see why I couldn’t hear properly, I felt something in there.” But, as soon as the pain had come, it went. He thought maybe an insect was to blame, “didn’t think much more of it” and tried to go back to sleep. 2:30 AM Hendrik felt like it was 8 AM Hendrik’s problem, not his.
    (iStock Photo)

However, it was only 15 minutes later, that he felt another “muscle-spasming, crippling” pain and what sounded like “drilling.” Unbelievably, Hendrik tried going back to sleep AGAIN. Finally, after the pain came back, he realized he was going to have to take care of it there and then.
    (Fotosearch/Getty Images)

Mr. Helmer then tried a few different methods of getting it out himself, including a vacuum cleaner and pouring water in his ear to flush it out. The water only made things worse, “whatever was in my ear, didn’t like it at all, and the pain that I had before was nothing compared to the pain of when I put the water in my ear.”
    (Bob Fila/Chicago Tribune/MCT)

Finally he got his roommate to take him to the hospital. What advanced medical technology did a doctor there use to kill the pest? Olive oil. The oil suffocated the cockroach, but not before it burrowed down even further. When it was finally removed with forceps, they measured it out to 2cm.
    Will Hendrik change the way he sleeps to avoid this kind of incident again? Nope, though, “friends have since told him they were so freaked out by his experience they have begun sleeping with headphones on or earplugs in.” And now, off to go to curl up into a ball.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12