Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Ask Turd Ferguson

^^ Seamonkey, sorry I didn't see this sooner....

Answer - 7800RPM

If a turd drops in the forest, will it make a sound?

ha ha, lol. dropp it like its hot

Ah toilet humor, never gets old. Where is the infamous Turd tonight? Could he be out fishing in this slop?

Not me Bababooey, was sick and took the night off for some rest.
    And Dogfish, why don't ya ask the bear?
    Must be pretty bored up there, how cold is the water?

^Ya know me, brother, just trying to start an internet fight.
    Water is 41 degrees up here, 6 weeks away from good fishing.

Default Re: Ask Turd Ferguson

Dear Mr turd -
    I wanted to know if you smell like fish, and have a foul odor, does that give you a better chance to catch them?

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Dear Mr turd -
    I wanted to know if you smell like fish, and have a foul odor, does that give you a better chance to catch them?
    I would think wading out into the water would cause an instant chum slick
    But I guess it could cause all fish to vacate the area...if the odor/slick is to strong.
    Probably something only Mr. Turd would know.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Dear Mr turd -
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I would think wading out into the water would cause an instant chum slick
    But I guess it could cause all fish to vacate the area...if the odor/slick is to strong.
    Probably something only Mr. Turd would know.

Sorry didn't see this till now.....
    Love you guys too.....

Turd, I am a newbie. Could you please tell me exactly when the fall stripers will be here? If you could give me an exact date I would be most grateful. Also, where to fish, and then hook the fish for me. I don't like getting my hands dirty. Would you mind unhooking for me as well? I will buy you a hamburger if you would be so kind.

Turd, what hookset said!
    Question. I happened to see that you kind of took over a certain internet forum today. How fast do you really type?
    OOH OOH - One more question, Mr Turd! I liked the bikini videos you posted as an attention grabber. Can we post those indiscriminately here as well?

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    Turd, I am a newbie. Could you please tell me exactly when the fall stripers will be here? If you could give me an exact date I would be most grateful. Also, where to fish, and then hook the fish for me. I don't like getting my hands dirty. Would you mind unhooking for me as well? I will buy you a hamburger if you would be so kind.

Hook, I don't think there is too much I could teach ya about fishing. You put in your time and catch enough bigger fish to make anyone jealous.
    I'll assume the hamburger comment was from the old Popeye and Wimpy routine? - "I'll gladly re-pay you next Tuesday!"
    I recognize the sarcasm here.....lots of folks today don't want to work that hard to find fish. Thanks for the laughs, and sorry I didn't see this till now.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Turd, what hookset said!
    Question. I happened to see that you kind of took over a certain internet forum today. How fast do you really type?
    OOH OOH - One more question, Mr Turd! I liked the bikini videos you posted as an attention grabber. Can we post those indiscriminately here as well?
    Bababooey thanks for the kind words (I think) There is some mis-information being circulated on the internet that there are more striped bass than ever, and the stripers are healthier than ever. I feel compelled to answer every time I see mis-information like this, and find that there is usually a hidden agenda behind the person who's saying it, either Commercial or Financial.

It's important to have honest talks and discussions about the state of this fishery, which has declined. There are now more Capts and seasoned anglers talking about the decline than not. That's a good thing and I hope it continues.

And yes, I do spend a lot of time and effort to combat the misinformation bullies out there. I also check my facts and statements carefully. I'm pretty experienced in the subject matter as I have been fighting these fights for some years now.

Thanks for noticing. Please let's not comment too much further about what goes on at other sites.

If anyone wants to learn more please make the striped bass meeting in Toms River on this Monday Sept 15. It's critical that Rec anglers attend this...or we will be steamrolled by Commercial interests.

Details here Time to speak up or shut up on Bass

As always, thanks for the laughs. Feel free to poke fun at me any time.

Bababooey, you and others can use your judgement about where to post tasteful pics or videos of women enjoying the outdoors. I never give you people a hard time on that as long as the women are over 18 and there is no nudity to offend any families. Thanks for behaving yourselves in that area.....knock yourselves out.......

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789