Thread: Fall 2008

Default Fall 2008

few scenes from this fall, boat and surf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZcIt19p4BM

Last edited by SharkHart; 11-30-2008 at 06:00 PM. Reason: .

Beautiful video. To me, that represented more the fishing than the catching. You nailed what it's like.

How did you keep the camera so steady for the driving over the bridge and beach shots? That is a very cool video.

Wow, just wow. Loved those surf shots.

Very cool stuff, man.

Nice work, what song is that?

pinhead44 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
    Beautiful video. To me, that represented more the fishing than the catching. You nailed what it's like.
    ^ What he said.

thanks everyone I appreciate that, holding the camera steady can be an issue, ive learned from the past, the camera is pretty small. For a while now ive wanted to capture the struggles and the times it just isnt happening, which has been plenty this fall, but i still havent remembered to film the tough times and when i say im quitting fishing about 10 times.

The first song is type O negative september sun and then Link Park shadow of the day

You break the ice to get out in the morning. You're serious about your fishing. Nice work.

Great video, you captured it well. What it's like, on the road, all those things.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    . but i still havent remembered to film the tough times and when i say im quitting fishing about 10 times.

The first song is type O negative september sun and then Link Park shadow of the day
    dude, great vid, excellent tunes. i went to your site, you should put the bionic man up, lol. bigfoot is awesome.

Pretty work.

Top quality work. You really captured it. The shot with you, or your friend, fishing the surf is great.

Quote Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    thanks everyone I appreciate that, holding the camera steady can be an issue, ive learned from the past, the camera is pretty small. For a while now ive wanted to capture the struggles and the times it just isnt happening, which has been plenty this fall, but i still havent remembered to film the tough times and when i say im quitting fishing about 10 times.

You really did nail the feeling of being out there. That's what gets me hyped up about fishing, not just the catching. Some friends were going out almost every day this fall season, and getting blanked. One guy said he was selling all his stuff on e-bay he was so mad. Then, the next week, and the week after that, they had some good days, got into some bigger fish. No more talk about sellin the gear on e-bay.

It would be cool to see one of your videos where you had a bad day and broke an old rod over your head, or something like that.

That's the human side of fishing, man, no one catches fish all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    You break the ice to get out in the morning. You're serious about your fishing. Nice work.
    You may be asking yourself what the heck you are doing out there, and you go out anyway. I have been getting that fat lady singing feeling at the beach lately. I'll keep trying for while. The video is an inspiration. Nice job.

Great setup, production, and meshing the footage with the music.

Quote Originally Posted by stripercrazy View Post
    You may be asking yourself what the heck you are doing out there, and you go out anyway. I have been getting that fat lady singing feeling at the beach lately. I'll keep trying for while. The video is an inspiration. Nice job.

We need something like this right now. Thanks for posting dude.