Mike Bass 2000 from another site and his family wrote this:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a house to put all my stuff in.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two Triton boats and a house to put all my stuff in.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three dully trucks, two Triton boats and a house to put all my stuff in.

On the forth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four fishing rods, three dully trucks, two Triton boats and a house to put all my stuff in.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five lucky crafts, four fishing rods, three dully trucks, two Triton boats and a house to put all my stuff in.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six jerk baits jerking, five lucky crafts, four fishing rods, three dully trucks, two Triton boats and a house to put all my stuff in.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven crank baits cranking, six jerk baits jerking, five lucky crafts, four fishing rods, three dully trucks, two Triton boats and a house to put all my stuff in.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight Quantum reels, seven crank baits cranking, six jerk baits jerking, five lucky crafts, four fishing rods, three dully trucks, two Triton boats and a house to put all my stuff in.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine spools of braid eight quantum reels, seven crank baits cranking, six jerk baits jerking, five lucky crafts, four fishing rods, three dully trucks, two Triton boats and a house to put all my stuff in.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, ten drop shot rigs, nine spools of braid, eight Quantum reels, seven crank bats cranking, six jerk baits jerking, five lucky crafts, four fishing rods, three dully trucks, two Triton boats and a house to put all my stuff in.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven years of B.A.S.S, ten drop shot rigs, nine spools of braid, eight Quantum reels, seven crank baits cranking, six jerk baits jerking, five lucky crafts, four fishing rods, three dully trucks, two Triton boats and a house to put all my stuff in.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve days with Kevin, eleven years of B.A.S.S, ten drop shot rigs, nine spools of braid, eight Quantum reels, seven crank baits cranking, six jerk baits jerking, five lucky crafts, four fishing rods, three dully trucks, two Triton boats and a house to put all my stuff in.

Merry Christmas from the whole Record_Bass_ Hunter family.