Thread: road trip to Virginia!

Default road trip to Virginia!

Who's going down there? Read this report on another site, man those guys have it made down there. It must be like shooting fish in the barrel with all the 40's they're getting.

"The Bass season is not over! That is if you don't mind driving to VA. Got talked into doing a road trip to fish the chesapeake bay bridge tunnel in VA. We set up on my buddies boat near the bridge with about 200 other boats. We fish for about 6 hours and caught over 30 fish! The best part of all the smallest fish was 46". Every fish was 40+ pounds! Absolutly the sickest bass fishing I ever have done. Enjoy the pic of a 52#".

You're right about those sizes, blitzhunter. I have a few friends who have been fishing down that way. They say the fishing is incredible, and it's crowded even on weekdays. How can you say no to 40 pound bass?

I might make the trip, after I get my work finished for Christmas.

40 poooooouuuuuunds??? Man I'd give anything to catch a fish like that! You can't catch those fish down there from the surf, I heard you can only get them on boats, right?