Thread: more stuff

Default more stuff

sorry couldnt help my self, these are some top water i tried with screw eyes, the longer ones are 7" and the other ones are my version of a baby torpedo at 5" they do make some nice roccus, what ya think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lures12-15-08 005.JPG   lures12-15-08 006.JPG  

lures12-15-08 007.JPG  

I think wow, nice looking plugs. I have never used plugs with the "propellor" on the back. Had a friend use a similar plug with the propellor and he picked up a few bass with them this fall.
    Both sets of plugs look great, nice job! Welcome aboard.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Whoa, unique work. Ever think of using the big ones with the tail spinners for pike or muskies?

Hey man welcome aboard, nice pluggage.

Cool, can you buy those propellers like that, or do you have to make them? I like the black and silver, what's that, like 3 ounces?

Welcome to the site baddog. Your other post said to be brutal, I'll just ask you a question instead. I think those propellers are interesting for the noise they might make. Do you only fish them on a sandy beach, or what happens when you are near the rocks and reel in. If the propeller gets banged up too much, is it easy to bend it back? thanks, and nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by williehookem View Post
    Welcome to the site baddog. Your other post said to be brutal, I'll just ask you a question instead.

thanks, and nice work.

I got some questions too baddog. You're not fishing those propeller plugs with blues around, are ya? Ever try trolling one of those babies from a kayak? Looking good.

thanks again guys your to kind.

1. yes you can get them on line ,the props on the torpedos are cheap the chopper ones are the exspensive ones( im cheap). those little guys only weigh 1.25 oz without the hooks
    2. these were the first ones ive made. they dont seem to bend to easy. of corse im gonna throw them to the yellow eyed devils, i love plugs with battle scars. but alas i have no kayak YET!!!!