Thread: Antique and Vintage lure pics

Hybrid View

Default Antique and Vintage lure pics

The other post by wish4fish made me think of all the hundreds of types of old lures out there. So who has pics of those old and vintage lures and gear, let's see them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lure.jpg   MM62~Fishing-Lure-Posters.jpg  

Guys, I will move this to the Antique lures forum. When any of you put new pictures up, I would appreciate you posting an estimate of price ranges for that plug, if you are aware of one.

If you are not completely sure of the price range but still have some idea, why not post your best guess anyway? This would help me a great deal in turning that forum into a comprehensive library of old plugs, fishing gear, and price ranges.

I may be too busy to monitor and oversee this, so I appreciate your diligence in helping me correct any mistakes.

The Stripersandanglers disclaimer here says that we are not responsible for any prices listed. They are to be taken as guidelines when looking at antique items that always vary in value depending on the condition. Thank you for all your help, folks.

Bla, bla, bla, too many instructions, like school...will there be a test on this later, Bunkerjoe?

One of the amazing things about living in America is freedom of choice, dogfish. I know some of my requests may be tedious. I am trying to set this up for the future so folks doing a database search can find specific information on what they want, quickly.

You can help if you feel so inclined. I always welcome your participation, satiric or otherwise.

Some pics, these ones didn't have any price ranges.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tuttle musky spinners.bmp  

gee whiz frog
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gee whiz frog.jpg