Views:	0 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	7883

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP3752.JPG 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	7884

Glue all your pieces, check the run one last time. It's important to cut the curb and sidewalk the right way if you have pitch issues. By that I mean sometimes you have to modify the edge of the pipe where it comes in contact with the curb, especially in older areas where the sidewalk has sunk or they didn't originally make curbing with these drains in mind.

Put it all together and cover up with dirt. You should keep the dirt a little higher in that area to account for sinking in the first week or so.

You may have to build up or make a heightened form for your curb exit for the pipe. Do this professionally with the right wooden forms and people will admire the smooth work. Do it half assed and it will bring negative attention to the job.

This is the best case scenario, perfect pitch and alignment, didn't even have to cut the curb for this side.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP3760.JPG 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	7885

Also in some towns you need a curb cutting permit. Get it to avoid hassles (One more way for the town to rape you)

Allow enough time for all sidewalk and curb concrete to dry before people can walk on it.

Stand back and admire your work.

I'll load the pics when I get a chance.