Thread: Homemade kayak loader

Default Homemade kayak loader

great video on youtube

Very cool, thanks for posting.

New to the siteHere's my version......

Welcome to the site.That is amazing, where did you get a setup like that?

WURK- very impressive, thanks for sharing.

Welcome, WURK. Beautiful custom. I wonder if you wouldn't mind telling us how much it cost you to have that fabricated and installed, just in the ballpark?

Thanks guys for the welcome and the props on the Yak-Rak........Custom made it Myself........when I was doing Custom Aluminum Boat Work and Cooler/Rod-Raks for Beach Buggies.

No longer in Business....Economy drop made it to the point that it wasn't feasible to hold onto the Tools that it took to do this kind of work....so I got out while the gettin' was good

If I'd of sold one Custom done for someone..... like you see it...probably around $850.00

W2F

PS...I know someone who can do this kind of work in NJ

Wurk2fish, that yak rack must be a dream to have, gets you up and down from one place to another quickly, more time for fishin.

You can talk about Norm here, no problem. I already went to his site and checked out his different products. I can't endorse him yet because I don't know him, but from the pics I've seen it looks like high quality work, and his price ranges seem very reasonable.

For all the rest of the people reading this, Norm is a friend of Wurk2fish. I knew Wurk2fish back when he was doing this stuff, and IMO he did great quality work for the prices he charged. The bad economy (and the pursuit of 40# cows ) changed that a bit for him, so Norm does all the work he once did, and then some.

Norm might be coming on here as a member, at which time I'll try to showcase his pieces a little more. In the meantime, feel free to talk about Norm and the work he does, guys.

Thanks Darkskies!!! It's GREAT to get on a site that will allow the "Little Guys" to be able to get some promo!!!

I'm leaving for some Yakin' now....but will get up some pics soon on buggy raks and what-not....so the members can get their ideas together on Custom-Products!!!

Thanks again!!! And I DO prefer "Fishing" all weekend rather than working the whole weekend away

W2F