Thread: Another Liberal Clown -Another Assault Weapons Ban

Default Another Liberal Clown -Another Assault Weapons Ban

So here we go again

The 690 million dollar Presidente has all ready stated that he will reinstate the AWB. This is crap !!!!! Again i had to go out and get a few before they were outlawed ...4 AK-47 Russians , 50 Cal Sniper riffle full auto .My 2 45s modifed.

As Ice T once said :Ban the AK , I got six stashed with a case of hand grenades ..

You can have my Guns guns when you do a ruby ridge to my property . I will never give up arms .. It is my Constitutional right to bear arms .....
    And the best Arms possible ! Satan himself made the Kalashnikov,stamp metal and plywood! Never jams and it is a killer , screw the m16.

So NOBAMA can try to take my ak ak , i would like to see Him try

NRA-Legacy Member Since 1973 my first duck at 4

Mikey

We are a nation of sheep. Ever since 9/11 people have systematically given up one civil right after another. Some in the name of combatting terrorists, others in the name of national security.

Remember the phrase "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns."

Stock up on rice and basics, and have an escape plan if this recession gets any worse. Should the rioting and looting ever starts when nobama can't deliver as promised, do you want to be without a weapon? Do you think our police force will be able to offer anything other than limited security?

The second amendment is being trampled on with every new case and set of restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
    The second amendment is being trampled on with every new case and set of restrictions.

What captnemo said. When I was in school some of the students staged protests over a tuition increase, it was great. How many times do you see that today. People gripe about stuffr, or come on the internet and ***** about it, but that's as far as it goes. This is a free country, we have the right to protest, general assembly, stuff like that. Isn't that in the bill of Rights somewhere?

Time to google SHTF, boys. Lots of good survival sites out there. And everyone should include some of Mikey's bucktails in their survival kits!