Thread: Annoying people

Default Annoying people

I can't stand it when I am counting and someone comes along and counts outloud different numbers to mess me up.

ok, it annoys me when you're in the checkout line at the supermarket, and someone waits until the last minute to get out their wallet to write a check. You know you're in line and people are behind you. Why can't you fill out all the other areas on that check first, sign it, and have everything done but the amount? It would be a lot more courteous for the people in back of you.

Close talkers, people who you don't even know, you meet them for the first time, and they invade your personal space so you can smell what they had for breakfast in the morning.

I hate it when people staple pages in the middle of the page. What is the point? They should just staple in the corner so the papers are readable.

Default Barbershop

Retired people, old as dirt, off the rest of thier life and they decide to get a haircut on Sat. morning, the only day I can get to the barbershop. I guess it'a a social event for them.

Happy Trails

Quote Originally Posted by surfwalker View Post
    Retired people, old as dirt,
    People calling other people Old as Dirt

By any chance are you from the midwest? "Old as Dirt" is something my father used to say. Brought back good memories, I miss him.

Default Midwest

katiefishes-no, I'm not from the midwest. I did spend two years in the southwest back in 1970, courtesy of the US Army though. Guess I'm getting pretty close to that dirt now. Memories are a great thing to have, don't ever lose them.

Happy Trails

How come....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by surfwalker View Post
    to get a haircut on Sat. morning, the only day I can get to the barbershop.
    Happy Trails
    Be glad you still have your hair, and have a need to get to the barbershop. Or you could be like Mike!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mike_tyson,0.jpg  

Left lane Richards annoy me. They hog the left lane on the Turnpike or highway. When you pass them they look at you like YOU are the Azzhole.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Or you could be like Mike!

I don't think anyone could be like Mike, he's in a class all by himself, behind locked doors.

I'm annoyed by the people who cut in line and think you're so dumb you don't notice. I'm usually with my family so it's not worth the hassle. Wish they had tazers for times like that.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinmission78 View Post
    Left lane Richards annoy me. They hog the left lane on the Turnpike or highway. When you pass them they look at you like YOU are the Azzhole.
    I drive by people like this every day. They test your patience and maturity level.

People who don't take responsibility for their actions. Kids do it all the time, but when adults do it then it is even worse.

I get annoyed when fishermen go to the surf at night and shine their headlamps all over the place.

^ Headlamps, well maybe you should try to say something to them but half the time people are over-sensitive and looking for a fight.

Old men drivers, wearing hats, for some reason they drive SO slow.

We will soon have a lot of annoying people running around on opening day. One small fish will be caught and all the troops will be called in.